shape
carat
color
clarity

Frustrating search for the perfect PRINCESS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
I may be ending my search for the perfect princess according to my specifications and look more into the LUCERE diamond. With the princess cut, either the color and clarity are right but the dimensions aren''t. There are very little that have perfect square dimensions!!!! Also, if they do have excellent dimensions, they have EXTREMELY THIN girdles or a CHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share in my frustration!!!! It is quite the mission!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Charmed, may be you want to post what you're looking for?
1.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
The Lucere diamonds are considerably more lively than ANY princess cut diamond we've ever evaluated and the bevelled corners make it easier to set and unset the diamond without fear of breaking the tips...

lucere.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I share in your frustrations charmed. However ... what proportions are you looking for in a princess cut? Do you even know what proportions to look for? Do you know what crown angles/height needs to be coupled with what pavilion angles/depth to produce an extremely lively stone? You may be passing up on stones that more than meet your expectations on brilliancy in a princess cut and not even know it. I see alot of adviced offered on princess cuts that simply do not hold water when it gets down to the brass tacks. Just curious to know what specs you were looking for.

Peace,
Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results