shape
carat
color
clarity

Frusted....I can''t find this Coast setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve found an amazing setting at Vera''s Fine Jewelers near Richmond VA. It''s a Coast, hand-engraved platinum setting with a matching wedding band. The e-ring has two small diamonds on the side of the center diamond and filiagree around the rest of the band. The wedding ring fits to it and has three small sections, each with two small diamonds in it. When you put the ering and wedding band together, it looks like a u or half of a flower on the sides and bottom of the center stone. I can''t find the setting on the Coast website and it''s frustrating me to no end. Any of this sound familiar? Or anyone have pictures of Coast settings that resemble this?

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I have found the e-ring setting yet cannot find the matching wedding band!

coastering.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did you ask at Vera''s? They might have the Coast catalog if they carry the Coast line. There are only a small number of designs pictured on the Coast site compared to the catalog.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I did ask at Vera''s and they didn''t have the catalouge
7.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Call Coast. I would.

Treasure43

Brilliant_Rock
I wrote them an e-mail and if I don''t hear back I''ll call them tomorrow. I''m going to continue to shop around though because there''s a store nearby that sells Tacori rings and they''re beautiful as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results