shape
carat
color
clarity

Freudulant Slip or nothing more?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I brought up the conversation what do you want for Valentine''s Day hunny?
He said more importantly what do you want? I said nothing spectacular really... (What a liar I am)
31.gif

He then kept asking me and said "What do you want for the 4th of July?" I said, 4th of July!! then he corrected himself
I didn''t put two and two together untill a split second later, 4th of July was the date he was supposed to propose last year!!
So was this a Freudulant slip???

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I hope it was a Freuidian slip instead of a fraudulant slip. I wouldn''t want him to slip-up about possible fraud concerning his proposal
emsmilep.gif

I hope you get your 4th of July present on V-day!!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
wow what a fool!
Gee, you can tell that I haven''t taken too many psych courses... lol

Thanks, but now I''m not sure if I want it to be V-day, if I know it''s coming, but I can''t control that.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
I don''t think many would confuse the two dates, normally. UNLESS that particular date was on his mind for SOME reason.
28.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nah, you''re not a fool. I''m just and editor. We pick up on things like that. I do agree though that he wouldn''t get the two mixed up unless he had something big on his mind involving the 4th of July. Mhy bf has PROMISED not to propose on V-day it''s the one day of the year I don''t want it on.

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson Hawk, Why don''t you like the idea? I bought him a ceiling fan for the house last year and I got a card and an expensive dinner. I complained about how expensive it was for what you got and it was over priced because it was V-day and restaurants love to take advantage. He tells me this year we are staying in because you (meaning me) complained too much about it last year. lol
He didn''t like Christmas because it''s the easy way out, instead he got me a V8 engine for my ''67 Mustang lol!!
His mom was fuming your getting a what??!!! and gave her son the "are you crazy, what about the ring look!"
I was in tears with laughter and gave us "you are all crazy, look." lol

Crash,
It just dawn on me, you are right! how the heck can you mix up a summer holiday with a winter holiday!??
I wonder if he did it on purpose....... to screw me up
27.gif

Or he generally slipped and will propose on V-day. He can''t keep anything a secret.
13 days left, I think I will go crazy, waiting to find out!
I''m getting to the point of desparation if it''s V-day so be it! I''ll take anything I can get the whole process has taken over 9 months!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Because I think it''s a cop out and no offense to anyone who got engaged on v-day but it would be cheesy. Just not for me is all I''m saying. But I''m psyched for you!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry! My reply ended up in the wrong thread. Hate when that happens!

I agree with Hudson, though... No Valentine's Day proposal for me, please!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2007 9:02:34 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Well I hope it was a Freuidian slip instead of a fraudulant slip. I wouldn''t want him to slip-up about possible fraud concerning his proposal
emsmilep.gif

I hope you get your 4th of July present on V-day!!!
OMG ROFL I was just thinking the same thing. Hopefully it was Freudian, not Fraudulent.
2.gif
Sounds very intriguing though...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results