carat
color
clarity

French Kis... er, I mean French Cuts?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sorry, little punchy this morning. :cheeky:

can anyone tell me more about french cuts? i am considering getting an eternity band with them (either all french cuts or alternating with OECs) but i would like to know more about their 'personality'. is there fire? brilliance? patterning? they'll probably be on the smaller side with the band being somewhere around 2-2.5mm wide. do they shimmer, sparkle, whisper, shout? TIA for sharing!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks ds, you rock! i searched both PS and google and didn't have much luck. i miss the old PS search, like everyone else.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how I found it? When you click on the topic to read the post, over on the right hand side of the page there is a section called Related Topics. There were several on french cuts. Apparently that works better than the search option!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1306592678|2932391 said:
You know how I found it? When you click on the topic to read the post, over on the right hand side of the page there is a section called Related Topics. There were several on french cuts. Apparently that works better than the search option!

too funny - i was going to follow up and thank you again for that link, noting that it also lead to other threads that were helpful too (through that sidebar thingy)! your link was perfect, it has really answered many of my questions and i find myself even more excited about the french cut bands now! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results