shape
carat
color
clarity

French fries and ketchup?

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I love ketchup! I put it on anything I can find to go with it. Grilled cheese, eggs, french fries (of course!) and everything else...in mass quantities, too. :bigsmile:

What do you eat ketchup with?

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nothing, ever. It's beyond horrible (but what would I know? I eat chips with mayonnaise...) :bigsmile:

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a BBQ girl, gave up on ketchup a long time ago....

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ooh, I do love bbq sauce. Also HP sauce for fish and chip shop chips. Mmmm.

Ha. Why does being on PS make me want to over-eat these days, I wonder.... :-o

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Only on fries. Ketchup on anything else seems disgusting.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really don't like ketchup at all. bbq sauce is different (unless you count most of that crap at the grocery store, which is basically ketchup)

-A

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I am absolutely shocked that some people don't like ketchup! I've never met anyone that doesn't like ketchup! Lol.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Pretty much the only thing I will eat ketchup on is a burger (along with an assortment of toppings - I wouldn't want a burger with just ketchup either).

I never really liked it much, even when I was a kid and everyone else dipped their fries in it.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Love it on fries and burgers but that's it.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ketchup on fries is awesome. I like ketchup on hamburgers and hot dogs too. I guess I don't put it on anything out of the ordinary.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fries, burgers, hotdogs and roast. I like ketchup. Oh and hash browns. Drives my husband batty. Oh, ham too, unless it's a ham sandwich, then I like honey mustard. Huh..I like ketchup a lot I guess.

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Other than burgers/fish and chips:
egg sandwiches
spicy cocktail sauce
meatloaf glaze
hawaiian pad thai
legume cakes

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I only eat ketchup on french fries and hot dogs.

DH and JT eat it on EVERY meat. (except ham). I swear they just use the meat as a means to get the ketchup to their mouth.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ketchup. I'll eat it on pretty much everything...any kind of potato (fries, wedges, broiled, hash browns, etc.), chicken sandwiches or nuggets/fingers/strips, turkey and veggie burgers (I don't like red meat), fish, shrimp, scrambled eggs and omelettes, and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch else.

shihtzulover

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not a big ketchup fan, but my dad is - he goes through huge bottles regularly.

I personally prefer honey mustard and barbecue sauce.

holly sparkle

Shiny_Rock
Chloe honey you are my kinda gal!! I love love love ketchup! On anything! I adore toast dipped in ketchup yum yum yum :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like ketchup on fries (fav. is mayo though), grilled cheese, hash browns, hot dogs, and hamburgers. My DD is obsessed though. She even dips her apple slices in ketchup :knockout:

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
only with burgers and fries,but its a must have in large amounts when eating them!

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
Holly Sparkle, I'm glad someone is on my side and loves ketchup as much as I do! :bigsmile:

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
jewelerman|1307315399|2938580 said:
only with burgers and fries,but its a must have in large amounts when eating them!

Large amounts are key. I go through several 64oz ketchup bottles each year, and that doesn't even count the ketchup packets I get from fast food places!

emeralddreams

Rough_Rock
I love ketchup on fries, but I really like it mixed with mayo. I'll use it on eggs, especially if I mix it with potatoes. Sometimes I like it on yesterday's baked potato after its been cut up and fried. I prefer eggs with salsa, though.

I absolutely can't even stand to smell ketchup and hotdogs together. It makes me gag!!!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Ketchup on hotdogs and cheeseburgers ONLY!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
I mainly eat ketchup on burgers and on hash browns.

CherryBlossom

Shiny_Rock
when I was a child I used to eat spaghetti with ketchup :lickout:

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I like ketchup on fries and steak as long as it is Heinz. If it is not Heinz I would rather have nothing. I also like the O'Charley's honey mustard dressing in a bottle from the grocery store.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Pink Tower|1307389488|2939161 said:
I like ketchup on fries and steak as long as it is Heinz. If it is not Heinz I would rather have nothing. I also like the O'Charley's honey mustard dressing in a bottle from the grocery store.

I only buy Heinz. I have very few brand loyalties, and I'll buy cheapo store brands for pretty much anything else, but my ketchup HAS to be Heinz.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results