shape
carat
color
clarity

Freke has a lot of unposted jewels

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
No real rhyme or reason to the order. Just posting pics.

8mm rings.JPG

asscher garnet.JPG

asscher garnet2.JPG

asscher garnet3.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bez. Thanks Kelpie!

Bez.JPG

Bez2.JPG

bez3.JPG

bez4.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Some loose stones too....

Bez5.JPG

blue and green spinel.JPG

dark gray spinel.JPG

dirty mahenge.JPG

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And more....

gemcal.JPG

gray.JPG

green spinel.JPG

lavender ring.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well we love photos here! I'm intrigued by the ring with the interesting pattern on the shank ( two rounds, square, two rounds square...). What is it and where did you get the setting?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Only three in this post...

lavender spinel.JPG

mahenge.JPG

merelani and friend.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
And which is your favorite? I'm loving the green one in the first photo.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
...because MWM gets it's own posts. Bought secondhand from JbEG (CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM ENOUGH!) thanks to the PS Pre-Loved forum!!!!!!!!!

MWM.JPG

MWM2.JPG

MWM3.JPG

MWM4.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
More MWM.

MWM5.JPG

MWM6.JPG

MWM7.JPG

MWM8.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back to some variety...

namibian.JPG

Namibian2.JPG

pad spinel.JPG

peach.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
By the way, my pictures are not such terrible quality, however I no longer have decent editing software, so I've taken to snipping my pics. Which means they are less than wonderful quality.

periwinkle.JPG

periwinkle2.JPG

pink marquise.JPG

purple spinels.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
red and blue

push present.JPG

push present2.JPG

red spinel cushion.JPG

red spinel cushion2.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And my little tsavs, the round lighter native cuts, were a 2nd wedding anniversary present from my husband. They are far from perfect, but they are the first gemstone purchase he has ever made completely by himself. They will be earrings. These 4 stones are the beginning of my tsav parure. I have a bunch of really small tsavs for an eternity as well, but I forgot to take a pic of them.

red spinel earrings.JPG

red spinel eternity.JPG

tsavs.JPG

tsavs2.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one.

The dark gray was my 29th birthday present. I finally got it set not too long ago. It makes an interesting contrast layered with the others.

necklaces.JPG

spinel cushions.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
innerkitten|1335155976|3178220 said:
Well we love photos here! I'm intrigued by the ring with the interesting pattern on the shank ( two rounds, square, two rounds square...). What is it and where did you get the setting?
That was traded in exchange for a big pink asscher tourmaline with Kelpie. It's Bez Ambar and those are his patented (?) Blaze cuts. Which I just adore. I believe they have 13 facets? They are amazing. Big flashy facets.

ETA: And the center is a tourmaline. From Barry.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
innerkitten|1335156088|3178222 said:
And which is your favorite? I'm loving the green one in the first photo.
You ask an impossible question there IK! I don't know that I could choose just one! They are all very different, intentionally. Colors, flavors, styles, sizes, etc etc etc.

I didn't include my original ering or my real ering, or any of my diamond items. Yes, I finally have diamond items. Multiple diamond items.

Looking back 3+ years ago, who freaking knew FREKE would end up with multiple DIAMOND items?!

Not this chick.

(Even though I'm an April baby!)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow, thanks for sharing! you have a wonderful collection (and I know this isn't all of it!)

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have some beautifully cut stones and some rather rare colors as well. I don't think I've ever seen a green spinel...

slksapphire

Shiny_Rock
i love the diversity of colors, shapes, cuts, settings, etc! how fun.

question: what kind of stone is the blue push present? so lovely.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1335158009|3178238 said:
wow, thanks for sharing! you have a wonderful collection (and I know this isn't all of it!)
Lol! Believe it or not, my collection has shrunk quite a bit! I looked at my gem jars one day and thought to myself "You're never going to set all of those" and then thought really hard about what I had, what I wear, what I want, what I think is feasible to actually set one day. My gem box is now more colorful (RED?!) and more interesting than it used to be!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1335158940|3178240 said:
You have some beautifully cut stones and some rather rare colors as well. I don't think I've ever seen a green spinel...
Minou, my cousin the geologist and I have had many conversations about gems, especially spinels, and he told me about green ones. This one tends to have a little more of a touch of blue to it, but it's most definitely in the green family. This one is dark, but there is just something about it. I'm planning on making it into a necklace I think....

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
slksapphire|1335159095|3178242 said:
i love the diversity of colors, shapes, cuts, settings, etc! how fun.

question: what kind of stone is the blue push present? so lovely.
It's a very irradiated blue topaz. Barry cut it for me when I told him I wanted a topaz for a November baby, and I wanted blue just in case she didn't come until December! Not to mention that I originally wanted blue topaz as an engagement ring stone. It is a ring for someone with a big personality, and it seems as though I did ok when I picked it out--my daughter is definitely NOT a wallflower!

Barry's cutting is superb. I can't help but drool over that second pic of it - no extinction, no windows, everything in that cut is just perfect!

(In taking and posting all of these pics, I noticed that I seem to have a Barry problem. Looks as though more than half of my stones are from BB!)

slksapphire

Shiny_Rock
freke,

what a perfect example of "buy what you love, if you know what you're buying." since the blue topaz was from BB, i am assuming he was totally upfront w the treatment and as such, you paid for it accordingly (incl the fine cutting).

i still can't get over that bright blue color -- love it!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Well Freke, as I scrolled down, each stone I said, "THAT'S my fave!" until the next one appeared. All I can say is GASP! :love: :love:

Listen, if you want to adopt me, I promise I'll be very very good & never cause you any trouble! :saint:

--- Laurie

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a wonderful and beautiful collection! :love:

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Nice collection! That asscher cut garnet is my fave! So, so, so pretty!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a great way to start the day - looking at all those GORGEOUS coloured stones.... thank you soooooo much Freke for posting all your pretties!!!! That was awesome!!!

I don't think I could pick a favourite either - I love the rings... no wait.... I love the pendants..... no.... the future eternity.....RATS! I can't pick either - they are all impressive in their own right. Great! Keep digging out the treasures if you have more to share :bigsmile:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think my favorites are the Patrick Irla ring (very unique) and the gemstone pendants, especially the red mahgene and the green stones. Some of the ring designs are BEAUTIFUL!
I also aspire to have enough gemstone jewelry to coordinate with various colored outfits, but I am much father off!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I feel like I just went to a gem show!!! Beautiful!!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results