shape
carat
color
clarity

Free pearl earrings :-D.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I went to a local outlet mall today and went into a jewelry store to just look around for fun. The sales woman told me if we fill out a credit app, we get a 50$ gift card even if we are denied. I said SURE! I was denied of course (I am the typical victim of Michigans economy) but I still got the 50$! So I picked out a pair of pink FW pearl studs set in 14k gold, priced at 49.99. She didnt even charge me tax. They are more of a peachy pink, but match my 3 strand pink FW pearl necklace.

Thought I would share! I LOVE getting free stuff!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Cool!! Post pics!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can''t beat it for FREE! Pics please!?
1.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
oops sorry! Thought I loaded it!!!

The nice wooden box came with them too :- X.

pearlsksps987.JPG

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow - lucky! good job - they''re lovely

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I kinda feel bad for taking the stores money and running, but they offered it to me!!! lol

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Very, very nice. And how can you beat free
2.gif

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
RockHugger, they offered it. Those are really nice.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely with your necklace!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t that hurt your credit score when you are denied?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Not really. The fact that you tried to apply for another line of credit would be noted on your report, and that could potentially hurt you if you had too many, but if your credit is already not great its not really hurting anything. Being denied has no bearing either way.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We forclosed on our old house over a year ago, and I have heart surgery med bills from 06 amounting to over 100k (because inusrance decided it was ''unneeded''
emdgust.gif
. ) so a denied credit check doesnt worry me much as I dont think my credit could get much worse! I told her I would be denied and she still wanted to do it!!
emsmile.gif

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about your heart surgery RH!
6.gif
Most importantly is that you are alive and well and that you have a second chance to start over. Besides, I don''t think your medical bills will be reported to the credit bureau.
1.gif

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/30/2010 4:41:29 PM
Author: cushioncutnut
6.gif
Most importantly is that you are alive and well and that you have a second chance to start over. Besides, I don''t think your medical bills will be reported to the credit bureau.
1.gif
Thank you! The surgery changed my life around 360 degrees for the better. My condition wasnt life threatening so insurance decided it wasnt needed, even though I could hardly even leave the house w/o an EMS ride to the hospital (Severe SVT).

Medical bills are reported to your credit though :(. I dont think they can use those bills against you for some things like a house, but they are there and people DO judge you on them when deciding to give money (even if they arnt supposed to). I know when I checked my credit after the forclosure the med bills were there waving at me.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/30/2010 5:29:57 PM
Author: RockHugger

6.gif
1.gif
Thank you! The surgery changed my life around 360 degrees for the better. My condition wasnt life threatening so insurance decided it wasnt needed, even though I could hardly even leave the house w/o an EMS ride to the hospital (Severe SVT).

Medical bills are reported to your credit though :(. I dont think they can use those bills against you for some things like a house, but they are there and people DO judge you on them when deciding to give money (even if they arnt supposed to). I know when I checked my credit after the forclosure the med bills were there waving at me.
Just like an Insurance company to decline you on something that was ruining your quality of life. Glad you are feeling better though and I am sure as long as it shows that you are paying "something" towards your medical bills... it shows that you are trying.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
RockHugger I am glad you were able to get the medical care you needed to live a mobile life. Sorry about your insurance company though.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock

6.gif
1.gif

So glad you got the surgery you needed, sucks about the bills and other troubles though.

BTW, if you say something turned around 360 it means you''re back at square one. I think you were going for 180.

RockHugger

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/31/2010 8:10:32 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

6.gif
1.gif

So glad you got the surgery you needed, sucks about the bills and other troubles though.

BTW, if you say something turned around 360 it means you''re back at square one. I think you were going for 180.
HAHA yeah HH, 180 would be better huh!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/31/2010 4:10:20 PM

Date: 3/31/2010 8:10:32 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

6.gif
1.gif

HAHA yeah HH, 180 would be better huh!

LOL... true dat!!

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/30/2010 4:29:09 PM
We forclosed on our old house over a year ago, and I have heart surgery med bills from 06 amounting to over 100k (because inusrance decided it was ''unneeded''
emdgust.gif
. ) so a denied credit check doesnt worry me much as I dont think my credit could get much worse! I told her I would be denied and she still wanted to do it!!
emsmile.gif
I feel for you, now that I see the what insurance pays and what the hospital charged for my son''s February stay (12 days). Then he was admitted back to the hospital again in March (for 10 days)... and we haven''t seen Explanations of Benefits for March charges yet. What''s important is your health. Everything just seems irrelevant when you or your love ones are sick. I have a fear of hospitals now (my son, recently, and my dad''s stroke related), except for the maternity area.

Hospitals really do suck!!!! When my little brother was 10 or so he broke his arm. Since my parents had good insurance at the time, it was only a few hundred in co-pays for two casts and all that junk. If they didn''t have insurance, his broken arm would''ve been over $7k. That''s insaneeee!!! That''s a used car!

Anyway-- RH-- I agree with everyone, at least your quality of life has improved!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results