shape
carat
color
clarity

Fred Leighton

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
I don’t have any experience with this store, and I would like to know it they have good pieces or if they are well- known for an specific item.
I was hoping to stop by and just figuring out myself but it would be awesome if any of you with more experience could help me! Is it worth it to buy something from here, instead of t&co, HW, etc?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t have any experience with this store, and I would like to know it they have good pieces or if they are well- known for an specific item.
I was hoping to stop by and just figuring out myself but it would be awesome if any of you with more experience could help me! Is it worth it to buy something from here, instead of t&co, HW, etc?

I am not in USA and only thing I remember and always remembered as it was so pretty was this post from a poster years ago that was Fred Leighton.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/fred-leighton-pink-diamond-ring-am-i-crazy.29896/

JulietteFR

Rough_Rock
Premium
678B8CF7-DBDF-4D6E-B92A-2203E0F02D4C.jpeg So, I went there today and I fell in love with this necklace!!! It’s a Fred Leighton diamond briolette curler necklace... I am in love and so happy with it. My fiancée loves it too and I think it’s an elegant piece to wear for special ocassions or dinner. What have you bought recently?

daneshpastry

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If you do some digging, Meryl Streep wore Fred Leighton jewels last night at the Oscars.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results