shape
carat
color
clarity

Fred C.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kwschro

Rough_Rock
I have been looking for a 1.5c princess ring. i have been trying to follow fred's 65/65 rule, but have not been able to find a ring with those measurments, except at Tiffany's. However I do not want to pay their price for the ring. Fred has offered to sell a ring to me. Just wondering if it would be wise to buy from him? Also, is it important to follow the 65/65 rule when buying a princess cut diamond? Thanks for your replies.

student

Shiny_Rock
No way--do a search on him here and on Diamondtalk, or maybe google "Fred Cuellar convicted" and see what you turn up.

rsilvers

Shiny_Rock
Do a google.com search, not a search here.

phi368

Rough_Rock
If you really want to find out alot about fred, go to diamondtalk.com and type in his name. There is tons of stuff posted there. But to save you time, it all says stay away from him. He is notorious for setting standards that, ultimately, only he can meet.

Here's a test. Get the measurements of the diamond he said he'll sell you. Call back in a week or two and say you've found this diamond with those measurements and you want to know if it's a good buy. He'll probably tell you it's warped.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results