shape
carat
color
clarity

Freaking out (very long)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Blenheim! That''s good news about your dad/the bagpiper, but such sad news about your pup! I''ll be thinking about both of you!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Blenheim,

I''m so sorry about your pug. She looks beautiful. I love that dogs turn gray when they get older, like humans.

Sally and I will be sending her the most peaceful vibes possible. *HUGS*

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Blen -- big sloppy puppy kisses to your baby.

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
Oh Blen!! Hearing about your pup is so saddening.
8.gif

We have an old man. He''s an almost 21 year old Tabby. His sister passed on 6 years ago of renal failure. It''s as if we lost a human member of our family. We still think of her often and fondly.

Our old man is going deaf. And we see the bluish color in his eyes. We''re thinking cataracts. He doesn''t see too well. Has to paw his water bowl to find the level of the water. He sloshes as much as he drinks.

No matter how old they get, they are still our babies.
12.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear about the pup, Liz. It''s never easy to let go of an old friend like that. I''ll be thinking of you, sweetie. Let Dylan help you in his own intuitive way... dogs are amazing like that.

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your pug; i know it''s hard when we feel so helpless when our animals are sick. She looks like a real sweetie. (as does Dylan, of course, but I''m biased)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results