shape
carat
color
clarity

Frank darling Flash sale - Uncertified Lab diamonds

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
So while scrolling IG last week I can across a post for a flash sale by this company. They were selling uncertified lab diamonds at $600 a carat!!!!!

I managed to scoop up a beautiful 2 carat round brilliant for $1200! Now before anyone says anything I know it is an absolute gamble to purchase uncertified over the internet like that but I felt like the price warranted the risk ha ha!! (baring in mind that I am in Europe where prices are much higher and there is less choice!)

I also know at that price it is not going to be of PS standards but thought it would be a fun purchase,

It is sparkly and full of fire and I am delighted with my bargain! The estimated color and clarity are K VS1. but It faces up white to me and I don't see any color in it unless I hold it next to my E color ring. Its very hard to get pics but I will try and post some later!

I think they still have a few pieces left in the sale if anyone else wants to be a crazy as me ha ha!

Unfortunately due to high duty and import customs fees I didnt get a setting so I now need to have it set locally! I'm thinking of setting it with some side baguettes but we shall see!

aisa901

Rough_Rock
So while scrolling IG last week I can across a post for a flash sale by this company. They were selling uncertified lab diamonds at $600 a carat!!!!!

I managed to scoop up a beautiful 2 carat round brilliant for $1200! Now before anyone says anything I know it is an absolute gamble to purchase uncertified over the internet like that but I felt like the price warranted the risk ha ha!! (baring in mind that I am in Europe where prices are much higher and there is less choice!)

I also know at that price it is not going to be of PS standards but thought it would be a fun purchase,

It is sparkly and full of fire and I am delighted with my bargain! The estimated color and clarity are K VS1. but It faces up white to me and I don't see any color in it unless I hold it next to my E color ring. Its very hard to get pics but I will try and post some later!

I think they still have a few pieces left in the sale if anyone else wants to be a crazy as me ha ha!

Unfortunately due to high duty and import customs fees I didnt get a setting so I now need to have it set locally! I'm thinking of setting it with some side baguettes but we shall see!

I've been following them on IG too, and couldn't believe the prices, I had my eye on the champagne colored ovals. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
CAA34342-4778-4B4F-8238-9DFA725564F8.jpeg

Here is a still from the video they sent. Lighting is not great and as I said definitely not ‘ideal’ by an stretch but looks pretty good to my untrained eyes, especially for the price. I wanted something big, sparkly and affordable and this ticked all the boxes!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo pretty! Post more pics when you get them :) can’t wait !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results