color
clarity

Fragrance of the Day Thread

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1434116642|3888330 said:
HI:

My skin needs primping/plumping so I am wear L'Occitane Shea butter lotion! Just a hint of fragrance and oh so luscious! (I have been using the sugar hand scrub and lotion with the nail crème as well)--apparently I have decent looking hands!

cheers--Sharon

I wonder what they use to scent it with? have unrefined/undeodorized shea butter which is not the most pleasant stuff I've ever smelled....think semi-clean ashtray... but its good stuff though!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
wearing Bvlgari Green Tea today. I am almost out to so I just bought a new bottle of it.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I so sadly just bought L'Artisan Parfumeur Rappelle-Toi. I say sadly because I didn't need it (but it smells SOOOOO GOOOOD! :love: )

A perfume friend also sent me a decant of L'Artisan Skin on Skin, which is fast becoming another favorite.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is Agonist - The Infidels. I love the floral notes paired with patchouli and amber notes. Sweet, without being to overbearing

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
This sold out last year before I could get my hands on it but finally scored a bottle online of geurlain's limited edition Terracotta parfum. I haven't tried it yet but it's exactly what I was looking for this summer with its mix of white florals, coconut , yang ylang, and vanilla

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hospatogi|1435233826|3894031 said:
This sold out last year before I could get my hands on it but finally scored a bottle online of geurlain's limited edition Terracotta parfum. I haven't tried it yet but it's exactly what I was looking for this summer with its mix of white florals, coconut , yang ylang, and vanilla

Congrats! Thats a very lovely perfume! I had the opportunity to smell it (I got a tiny decant from a friend) Its one they should have added to the regular line IMO.

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Arcadian|1435234687|3894039 said:
Hospatogi|1435233826|3894031 said:

Congrats! Thats a very lovely perfume! I had the opportunity to smell it (I got a tiny decant from a friend) Its one they should have added to the regular line IMO.

I think it may become a seasonal fragrance. I'm so glad you like it. I should have it in a few days and can't wait to try it. :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Today I wore a long time favorite that Lorelei turned me onto; Tabac Blond by Caron.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
For strange reasons unknown to me, I pulled out Amouage Interlude. Coffee and Kiwi, its a strange perfume. I generally like it but have to be in the mood to wear it)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Le Labo Jasmin 17... fast becoming my favorite Jasmine!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1435782965|3897594 said:
For strange reasons unknown to me, I pulled out Amouage Interlude. Coffee and Kiwi, its a strange perfume. I generally like it but have to be in the mood to wear it)

that sounds nice!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Le Labo Ylang 49, wanted something sharp, strong and long lasting today

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am awash in vanilla scents. I have set aside my fig scents for the time being since the fig scent I tried (Premier Figuier Extreme Eau de Parfum) after diptyque's Philosykos disappointed me. I do not know why I assumed I liked the scent of figs just because I loved Philosykos!

At any rate, not only have I used up many of the trial sized sample vials of vanilla scents from Lucky Scents, but I also used up the two larger sample vials I had to buy from another website (Vanille 44 Paris by Le Labo and Les Nombres d`Or Vanille by Mona di Orio) and I now have full sized bottles of both of the expensive aforementioned eaux de parfum as well as Tihota by Indult and Vaniglia Del Madagascar by Farmacia SS Annunziata!

I thought that Vaniglia Del Madagascar was about as close to a bottle of vanilla as I was going to come, but then I got a sample of Vanille Absolu by Montale from Lucky Scents. And guess what? I am not one of the people overpowered by it! (Some reviewers have written that others will run away from you if you wear it, but I side with the majority of the reviewers who find it the holy grail!)

I wouldn't want to smell like "plain vanilla" all the time, but if i do want to smell like vanilla, I cannot think of a better way to go than with Vanille Absolu!

I really have to tank all of you experienced scent wearers for giving me something that I once enjoyed back to enjoy again! Fragrance!

AGBF :wavey:

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Iris Silver Mist by Maurice Roucel (part of the Serge Lutens line) :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ordered a bottle of Vanille Absolu from LuckyScent. I swear it will be my last vanilla scent. I also ordered a $4.00 sample vial of Crema di Latte, however, because I was afraid that if I requested a free sample vial that I would be fobbed off with some other scent. (I am never given the Le Labo vanilla fragrance sample-Vanille 44-I request!)

Has anyone else tried Crema di Latte? If so, do you like it?

AGBF

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
VoldeNuit|1436578280|3901492 said:

Thats a nice diamond you have for your avatar! :naughty:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is Bvlgari Rose Essentielle

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett|1436660498|3901795 said:

:lol: Our household is thoroughly Minecraft'd. hahaha

ifadsteve.jpg

FOTD is Chanel No. 19 (pre-reformulation extrait)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
VoldeNuit|1436663733|3901811 said:
ckrickett|1436660498|3901795 said:

:lol: Our household is thoroughly Minecraft'd. hahaha

ifadsteve.jpg

FOTD is Chanel No. 19 (pre-reformulation extrait)

That is brilliant! My husband and I built a life sized animatronic creeper a few years back. My BIL uses it for his booth at conventions he goes too.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Today is my simple fragrance from lush called lust. Its nice for a casual day. spicy jasmine :love: :love: :love:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Too hot, so wearing Prada Ambree today. Its the only amber I can wear in hot weather that doesn't turn into a diabetic coma.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
ckrickett|1436708403|3901903 said:
...That is brilliant! My husband and I built a life sized animatronic creeper a few years back. My BIL uses it for his booth at conventions he goes too.

OMG LOL! That's so awesome! :o :D *off to google...found it* :appl: :love: Gotta show the dh and children!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
FOTD: Parfumerie Lysia's Fleurs d'Oranger oil and Saat Safa by Al-Rehab

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nest Bamboo Body and soul spray. I do indeedy love this one :love: . Its more Lily of the valley than bamboo but its so nice to wear on a gross day. Lasts forever too. Out of the ones I've tried this one is my favorite.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Hermès Bel Ami Vetiver (from a sample) ...umm 'survey says?' Nope. I definitely prefer the original, pre-reform. Bel Ami..for Fall/cool weather. Weird because I usually enjoy anything with vetiver.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
This week is a Caron Tabac Blond week. It may just become my signature from now on, since I'm trying to feel more emboldened at my new job.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411|1436901479|3902784 said:
This week is a Caron Tabac Blond week. It may just become my signature from now on, since I'm trying to feel more emboldened at my new job.

This is a perfume I wished I liked more. I have a decant of the parfum version, but I really have to be in the right mood to wear it.

today it was beyond humid, so I pulled out bath and bodyworks Exotic Coconut.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Tabac Blond is one that I enjoy in cold weather(same with Nuit de Noel). One year I couldn't stop wearing TB but when the weather changed, it wasn't the same. lolz

FOTD: Chanel No. 19 extrait

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
something sweet today, so Candy by Prada

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I went to the Fragrance counter to see if they had Creed Iris Tuberose, and they did and OMG it is heavenly! I have a few tuberose samples from lucky scent coming, so I will pick one but I think Creed might be the winner, we shall see!

I also tried Satin Mood by Maison Francis Kurkdjian, and HOLY CRAP do I love that I kept sniffing the little stick at the counter and murmuring "omg omg omg", it has so many amazing notes but has a lovely after scent of bulgarian rose!!!

I didn't buy either YET, waiting for my samples to come in so I can decide which few I want to buy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results