shape
carat
color
clarity

FOW (Friends of Wink) Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 10/12/2004 12:50:39 AM Wink wrote:

LOL! Maybe we should get him a box collection. I have great huge necklace boxes, song narrow bracelet boxes, big deep bangle boxes and of course earring and pendant boxes.

You could get him one for Christmas, another for father's day, etc. It would be a real Year of gifts to kid about as you grow older together...

Wink----------------

Now THAT is an excellent idea! He can have his box collection, and I can keep what comes inside the boxes! I need to start brainstorming ideas for my next jewelry project.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A man of integrity, exacting standards and very nice to boot. For certain I would buy his "brand" again!!!

cheers--Sharon

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
35.gif
Me Too!

We bought Richard Homer rubies through Wink and he was great throughout the whole experience. I''d definitely like to work with him again on another project.......

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s funny that I happened to read this thread today...*after* I just emailed Wink to let him know that we want him to make our anniversary upgrade, and help us find the center stone for it. I was really set on Whiteflash in the beginning, but he was so damn charming that I decided I wanted to work with him instead! I feel so good about our decision after reading all these testimonials!! Go Wink!!
emstar.gif

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you dear lady! I appreciate your vote of confidence. Please know that my friends at WhiteFlash also would have taken excellent care of you. There are a lot of "can''t go wrong" vendors here!

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results