shape
carat
color
clarity

Four years later... Eternity band question.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

panascooter

Rough_Rock
It''s been four years since I last posted here. Yes I''m still married, and I''m looking to spice up my wife''s ring finger a bit with an eternity band to celebrate our anniversary and some Good Things™ that are happening in our lives. The e-ring is a H&A .75 I SI2 round from Whiteflash in a setting I had made at a local jeweler in 14k yellow gold. I had the setting tweaked a bit soon after I proposed to remove the nubs and bring the arms underneath the bezel for a cleaner look.

I can spend up to $1200ish, and I''m hoping to get a 1 ctw ish channel set ring. There are options at

Bluenile: http://www.bluenile.com/diamond-eternity-ring-gold_7315?select_image=1

and

Eternityweddingbands.com: http://www.eternityweddingbands.com/Channel-Set-Eternity-RingbrYellow-Gold-P91C22.aspx

I''m wondering whether the 18k gold of the Bluenile would clash with the 14k gold e-ring, and if anybody has any experience with Eternityweddingbands.com and their quality etc. I''d love to have something made at Whiteflash or any of the other vendors here, especially since I''m a fan of well-cut diamonds. Since the e-ring isn''t exactly D, VVS1, I don''t feel a burning need to get flawless stones for the band, and it would be fantastic if I could get ideal cut rocks and stay within my budget.

Pana ering.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
umm, when i get my rings, i may post some pics to give you an idea, my setting is 14yg, and i got a precast 18k yg anniversary band... Traci at WF said it would not clash so we''ll see, She said it depends if there were more metals than diamond, but still said it would go well and hardly noticeable

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven''t had any experience with any other online vendors, except Lord of Gem rings,,, but I had this done by whitflash and I think it would look very pretty with your ering... just like Atroop mentioned,, it is quite dainty,, though .20 ctw, it is 3/4 eternity and I love it so far the five hours I''ve been wearing it lol
36.gif
I bet they can make this even larger for you if you wanted to? it is quite the little sparkler

Terryjzbezel3_0323091.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the Whiteflash bezel above would be Gorgeous with her ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results