shape
carat
color
clarity

Four Peaks Amethyst!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
We recently purchased this set of stones and are planning to bezel set them as an earrings/pendant set. This amethyst was mined in AZ and acquired through Gary Dutton (very nice guy!). The earring stones are 7mm and total just over 2ct, the pendant stone is 9mm 2.51ct.

We plan to purchase some AZ mined Peridot to combine this with. I am thinking of dangly style earrings with bezel set round peridot stones & the amethyst hanging from those... anyone have any suggestions?

I can''t wait to finish all these projects and get some pictures posted!
2.gif

4PeakAM7mmTrillionsFaceIndoor[1].JPG

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
These pics don''t seem to do the amethyst any justice whatsoever ... but here goes!

4PeakAM7mmTrillionsFaceDirSun[1].JPG

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
You can definitely tell they are rich, lively stones.

When you are a color nut we definitely understand there''s no way to capture the beauty

I think they a gorgeous royal purple, so velvety my fav!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooo, love the rich, purple color!! Congratulations, they are gorgeous and I can''t wait to see them set.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Those stones look fabulous! I bet they would look amazing with peridots, maybe marquise shape to give them a bit of length.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, those are gorgeous stones! I love the idea of bezel set drops.

twodoor2

Shiny_Rock
Amethyst is common, but not the gem quality of that caliber. I still think amethyst is one of the best bargains of the gem world and its also a durable gem. It is exceedingly rare to get that deep Siberian color. I have an amethyst that was mined in central Asia. It is deep red, with hot red flashes on one plane, and blue on another. I have to this day, not seen another amethyst like it. People don''t even think it''s amethyst when they see it. The dichroism is amazing. It''s super saturated as well. Well done on your amethyst purchase!!! Four Peaks has some of the greatest specimens.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, yummy rich royal purple color!!! Love''em!!!!
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the 4 peaks material.
I have several and plan on getting many more.
You have to look long and hard to find better looking amethyst and it makes the usual stuff look like ummm caca.

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
We fell in love with Four Peaks Amethyst after seeing my mother''s ring that was custom designed by a jeweler in Fountain Hills. Her home sits on a hillside with a view of the Four Peaks out the back ... the first time I saw that flash of red/purple on her finger it was all over! We are starting with the earrings/pendant ... and then *eventually* will move on to a larger amethyst for a ring stone. Thank you for your comments, we realy are pleased with these stones. Will keep you all updated! Best,

Jennifer

windycityaj

Rough_Rock
I just commented in aprevious thread about how I am longing for an amethyst. These are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anne

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful color!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results