shape
carat
color
clarity

Found Object Jewelry - Lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was reading my fave design blog today & came across an article about a jewelry designer who makes lovely things from "found objects" ... and I love, love, love these pendents made from vintage CLOCK HANDS and these rings made from VINTAGE BUTTONS ...

Anyway -- as I read her own personal blog, I found out she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer.
15.gif
6.gif
Her spirts seem good and she's getting treatment but obvs she could use as many new jewelry fans as possible, yanno? I just had to post her lovely work & ask for help finding subtle ways to drop V-day hints to the hubby to check out her shop ...
31.gif
33.gif
ideas?

clockhands.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of her glass button rings ...

glassbuttonring.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
And here is the artist herself .. with a vintage stand she uses to display the goods ...

ETA: HA! I just noticed she's wearing one of the watch hand necklaces. Pricescopers can't be outwitted!

tayandstand.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aick ... the design*sponge mention must have sent a flood of folks to her Etsy store - 1/2 the stuff I wanted is sold
23.gif

Do love this etched brass locket (ACK must im DH)

etchedlocket.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s very cool....thanks for sharing the info deco...

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2008 4:04:49 PM
Author: decodelighted
Aick ... the design*sponge mention must have sent a flood of folks to her Etsy store - 1/2 the stuff I wanted is sold
23.gif

Do love this etched brass locket (ACK must im DH)

That locket is so lovely...sigh...
What a great find!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are some very interesting pieces, how cool! I love that locket, it is very pretty!

Voodoo

Rough_Rock
Those are beautiful, where can I find them? What a great idea she has.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results