shape
carat
color
clarity

Found my stone...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Now I need a little direction on settings or semi mounts. I''m not sure what the correct term is, but can anyone offer some websites that carry a good selection of settings? I am looking pretty hard at a bypass in WG in a local store, but I dont like the price and I dont like the quality of the diamonds the have in the setting. I know there is something better out on the net if you guys will just point the way. Once I find the setting and get the stone set I will post pics. Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A budget would be a nice start.
White gold, platinum or yellow gold?
Simple (metal) or small diamonds in the band?
Is pave okay?
Gemstone size and shape?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
I am new so I might have put the wrong term in my initial post...I thought WG meant white gold. I have an oval cut 1.8 C pad saphire. I am looking for a bypass setting with around .75 cwt of diamonds in the bands. I think princess cut looks best in that type of setting as long as they are set side by side in a row on each side of the band. I would like to keep the setting under 1K

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry about my misunderstanding. Yes, WG is a shortform for white gold but I thought it was just what happened to be available at that time. Okay, WG it is. Do you have the dimensions for your pad? In coloured gemstones, a 1.8 ct gemstone could have several different measurements depending upon the depth, so it''s best to know the length, width and depth mm.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
the stone is 8.82 x 5.91 x 3.71

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you say Pad Sapphire??? Where are the pictures of that puppy???

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results