shape
carat
color
clarity

Found 1.5 ct. marquise H/I I2 for 2999.00 ????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I was the one looking to take back the 3/4 ct. marquise uncert. that I paid 3200.00 for. I found this 1.5 ct. H or I I1 or I2 for clearance 2999.00. My side stones require a whiter stone but not the clarity isn''t quite as important. Do yo think I paid to much??????? I don''t want to regret it.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Well, this could be the deal of the century---average Pscope price for a 1.68 (there were no 1.5 sizes listed) H, I1 MQ was about $4,400.

But can you get it appraised? Does this one have a cert? What do the inclusions look like? Any time I see color listed as "H/I" I get nervous--which is it?

Do your homework--this may be a good deal but I''d really want to check it out if it were me. We don''t want you to get burned.
1.gif

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Assuming an I color, I2 clarity:

Price Calculator Results
Your specifications were:
Shape: Marquise
Color: I
Clarity: I2
Weight: 1.5

Rapaport: $2,850
Retail: $4,560 Prices Updated as of 12/3/2004

It sounds almost too good to be true at $2999. I am assuming this was not a loose diamond since I have never seen a loose diamond on ''clearance''?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, it was set in a tiffany setting. They were having a big sale. I will post picture when I get it back today... Thank you

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Took it to a private jewler and he said it it a looker. He said top H 1I/2. He said their is some frosting on the one end but he said I did GREAT on the price. He said I did good......

He has to order a special head so I have to wait till tomorrow....
7.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results