shape
carat
color
clarity

For TourmalineLover!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the more delicate malaya and the spinel is interesting.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
He has the most interesting cuts. I really like that Star 80 design.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with T-Gal, I like the more delicate Malaya too. It is really pretty.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
I like them both. The delicate one is beautiful. The darker one makes me think of tropical fruit for some reason. It would also be a nice shade of lipstick.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Karee
Very pretty - he's been cutting more lately.
31.gif

So. . . are you getting any?

The spinel reminds me a lot of Mochi's malaya from Finewater with the high crown.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the star 80 malaya, and am tempted to get it (I love garnets), but I don''t really know what I''d do with it, lol. I don''t wear pink/peachy shades very often, and I''m already setting two pink-ish colored stones this month. Still tempted though..lol.

Anyone getting anything?

And yay for Gene posting up so many stones lately, very exciting! And great eye candy of course.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 11:26:38 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
I like the star 80 malaya, and am tempted to get it (I love garnets), but I don''t really know what I''d do with it, lol. I don''t wear pink/peachy shades very often, and I''m already setting two pink-ish colored stones this month. Still tempted though..lol.

Anyone getting anything?

And yay for Gene posting up so many stones lately, very exciting! And great eye candy of course.
No kidding, especially since it would fit in most 1ct settings.

But this is where I put my foot down and say to myself, "ARE YOU CRAZY? YOU JUST SPENT BIG BUCKS ON A BLOODY PAD!!!"

10.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
ACK... it is sold.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love them all! But the star malaya is sold and the spinel is out of my price range.....

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Doesn''t surprise me - when stones are showcased on PS, you have to pull the trigger fast. (if vendors were smart - and dishonest - they would just hire someone to pretend to be a normal PS and showcase stones all the time.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results