shape
carat
color
clarity

For tiny second piercing diamond studs (1/4 carat total), what do you recommend?

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I had ones from Blue Nile for many years, but ultimately lost one of them so haven't been able to wear in quite awhile. I'm now debating whether to rebuy those or to spring for Whiteflash ones. I'm just not sure if it's worth spending more on since they are such tiny studs. Any thoughts or feedback?

Last edited:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of Costco 0.25 ctw studs for my third hole, and they are white and sparkly. At the time, I compared with WF and determined, that for the tiny size it didn't make sense to spend the additional $ for such small stones.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
The smallest ACA studs you can buy from WF are .60 ctw, which is what I have. I use them in my second piercing and they are almost too big.
You could inquire about WF melee? I don’t know if they’d make studs less than .30 for each diamond.

Brian Gavin has .20 carats for each. Slightly smaller than WF’s.
Here’s a pic of my .30 with my gemmy pearls. It’s hard to see but sometimes the diamond rubs the pearl, so .30 is probably the biggest I can go for a second piercing. I am also looking for something smaller but without compromising on sparkle.
441F60DB-A6C6-4C74-8C14-1E94C592BD5D.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i think it depends on the space between the piercings
i have 3 piercings and im very unhappy with the size of all my diamond earrings
so i would say go as big as you can

Kya

Shiny_Rock
I have a pair of Costco 0.25 ctw studs for my third hole, and they are white and sparkly. At the time, I compared with WF and determined, that for the tiny size it didn't make sense to spend the additional $ for such small stones.

I was just coming on here to say this! Costco’s.25 ctw studs are just right and have excellent sparkle.

The one thing to look out for though is that some of their screw backs are a bit loose . (I had that from personal experience and afterwards read the reviews and noticed that a number of others experienced the same.) The return policy is great so this isn’t a problem, just be sure to test and can exchange if need be.

JenniferMarie90

Shiny_Rock
I had ones from Blue Nile for many years, but ultimately lost one of them so haven't been able to wear in quite awhile. I'm now debating whether to rebuy those or to spring for Whiteflash ones. I'm just not sure if it's worth spending more on since they are such tiny studs. Any thoughts or feedback?

I'm gonna 2nd or 3rd Costco. Here are the .25s in my second holes. The studs in my main are WF ACAs. I think they compliment each other well ear studs.jpeg

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
I have a pair of baby bezels that Brian Gavin used to offer as a stock piece. I think they will still make them if you request. They are tiny but quite sparkly. Perfect for a second piercing

danielsetton

Rough_Rock
Trade
Honestly I wouldn't invest in the highest quality stones as you're not going to see any difference. Average G-J/SI1-SI2 well cut stones would be the sweet spot for me.

Ch176

Rough_Rock

I have some tiny ones from whiteflash that I love. Super sparkly even though they’re tiny

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results