shape
carat
color
clarity

For those who own iPhones...and use Outlook on their PC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you sync your iPhone with Outlook? And does it sync everything (i.e., your calendar) or just phone #s?

DH wants to get an iPhone but we want to make sure he can sync it with the Outlook on his PC...

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
I don''t use Outlook, but I do know that you can sync both your Outlook calendar and contacts with an iPhone
10.gif

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
I have an iPhone and I sync with my work email over Office Outlook web access. The nice thing for me is that I can go into settings and turn ON the sync when I want to check work stuff and then go right back in and switch it off without deleting the account permanently. You can choose what to sync as well (mail, contacts, & calendar are all separate). I usually do the calendar all the time and switch the mail on and off as I said. I also like that you can change how many days are sync''ed so if you only want to see messages from the last few days it will load those and the whole mail exchange generally runs a little faster too.

Before I got my iPhone I was really NOT convinced I would love it. Now that I have it, I''m COMPLETELY hooked. My fiance is super techy and loves gadgets but I''ve never been one to have to have the newest and greatest phone but I am really happy with our purchases.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you, guys...

IdLike...thanks for the details...so this all works "right out of the box", right? In other words other than tweaking the settings, there''s nothing further you needed to purchase to make it work?

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
Right, nothing else to purchase for an outlook sync.

I also set up my personal email accounts on the phone and it works great with gmail & yahoo. Hotmail is a little annoying because if you delete a message with your phone it doesn''t delete it from your account.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Valerie...:)

Makes it worth looking into it...if it doesn''t sync with Outlook, he doesn''t want it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results