shape
carat
color
clarity

For those of you working from home

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have worked from home for 11 years, my company bought the furniture and supplied the computer, I have taken over a bedroom as my office, I have to have a separate space for privacy, I work for a medical insurance company so everything needs to be protected as much as possible, the only time I go into the office is if I need to have a upgrade of my computer done, which doesn't happen very often, my IT department is there and of course I have a IT department I can call. I love working from home, my hubby and son are home most of the time while I am working (son is 23) they know not to make a ton of noise while I am working so they are supportive. I have set core hours I have to be available to the company that is from 9:00 to 1:00, I can chose my hours pretty much from there, I have to work 8 hours a day and I always eat lunch at my desk, I actually work from 5:00 to 1:00 Monday thru Friday, use to be able to work 4 ten hour days which I loved, but when I transferred to a new job I had to go back to a 5 day work week. My work attire is PJ's lol...I shower and change after I get off work

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results