shape
carat
color
clarity

For those of you who have faith....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Can you please say prayers for my family. My God father fell over the weekend, and has been in the hospital. He was having a hard time breathing, due to the fact that he only has one lung, and they had to sedate him. Last night than took him and did a CAT Scan,which was a real test in itself since they felt it was not safe to move him, but he took a turn for the worse. We are trying to keep thinking postive, but with each hour, it is slowly becoming more diffcult. though he was not my real father, he was my God Father, and helped raised me, so he is a father to me. So please if you could help, please, please send postive thoughts and prayers.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thoughts and prayers immediately outgoing.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Sending love and best wishes your way.
All the best for your Godfather, may he gather strength from the support of those around him, and from those praying for him.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear that. I''ll say a prayer for him. Keep us posted.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much, and i will keep you updated with whatever news i get from family

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers go out to you all. Please keep us posted.

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry this is happening. Your godfather sounds so special. He and your whole family have my prayers.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*sending thoughts and prayers*

7.gif

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Sending you positive and healing thoughts...

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
My prayers are with you and your family.

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Positive thoughts for you and his family.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Wishing your father a full recovery!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending my thoughts and prayers.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
That is so awful! =( My prayers are with you and your family!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
thoughts, prayers and dust for you and your family

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, at the moment he is stable, but he is not better, so i guess the prayers are helping. Ill give more updates as i get them. Once again thank you for the prayer and the dust and the thoughts

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Just here to give an updated.....ummmm.....my Father coded twice but they brought him back. Hes in the ICU and seadted, but he is stable at the moment....ummmmm, not much else i can say but pray.....thanks again and sorry to bring down LIW

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Our girlfriends, whether they be in person or cyberland, lift us up and cheer us on when we need it the most.

(((((BIG HUG and prayers for a speedy recovery!)))))

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
*Hugs* Continuing to send positive energy to you and your god father.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Don''t you think you are bringing the LIW down!

Refuah Shlema - May your God Father find peace and healing in his higher power, his friends and family, and from the medical staff caring for him.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear this.
15.gif

Sending lots of positive vibes your way. ((hugs))

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all, im keeping fait alive

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 1:02:08 PM
Author:Jessie702
Can you please say prayers for my family. My God father fell over the weekend, and has been in the hospital. He was having a hard time breathing, due to the fact that he only has one lung, and they had to sedate him. Last night than took him and did a CAT Scan,which was a real test in itself since they felt it was not safe to move him, but he took a turn for the worse. We are trying to keep thinking postive, but with each hour, it is slowly becoming more diffcult. though he was not my real father, he was my God Father, and helped raised me, so he is a father to me. So please if you could help, please, please send postive thoughts and prayers.
I just said a prayer for you and your family.
I hope you will feel God''s presence with you at this time. It is so hard when something like this happens and it can be hard to feel the presence of God but He is with you and He understands how badly you feel when a loved one is suffering. Please update us on what happens.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ditto to Black Jade''s sweet post.

{{{hugs}}}

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are most definitely with you and your family

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
How is your God Father doing Jessie? Still praying for him and you and your family!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I am seeing this too late but still praying for him, sorry to hear that!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Just giving an update....Dad is still doing the same, not better not worse......which still makes me nervous, but at the same time, makes me feel better. He is still sedated and still in the Icu. Thank you all for your prayers, i think they are helping. You are all such nice people.....many thanks again

Black Jade

Brilliant_Rock
Do keep us updated/
I''m continuing to pray.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results