shape
carat
color
clarity

For those of you who have faith....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to drop in and say thank you all again for the prayers. I blieve they are helping, Dad isnt getting better, BUT he is stablized, which is fine with me. He is still in the ICU and sedated, but that is better than be at my place of work, which happens to be a funeral home. Thanks again and ill keep everyone posted

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you''ve updated us Jessie. I wanted to ask how you and your family was doing, but
was uncertain whether I should approach you...

I hope everyone is managing as well as can be expected.

L.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Just sending out an update, everyones prayers are working. Dad coded again last week, but this past week we had some improvement. Dad was awake and moving his toes, and very angry, which is a good sign. LoL....depending on how he does this week, we will be moving him to a rehab center, where he will have to stay for up to 8 weeks, to learn how to everything again. But thank you all so much for the prayers, it hs helped my family so much. You all our wonderful people

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
So, i got a bad phone call today, my family was told to make final argagments for my Dad and they expect for him to pass soon....we thought he was going to be okay and that he was going to make it. We were planning on moving him, and now we are being told to contact our funeral home. I am so drepessed and what makes it worse, i work at the funeral. Please pray that we make it through this hard time and that the passing is quick and easy and painless....thank you all
8.gif

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
i''m so sorry, you and your family are in my prayers

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
*hug*
I am so sorry to hear that.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/13/2009 11:34:50 PM
Author: Jessie702
So, i got a bad phone call today, my family was told to make final argagments for my Dad and they expect for him to pass soon....we thought he was going to be okay and that he was going to make it. We were planning on moving him, and now we are being told to contact our funeral home. I am so drepessed and what makes it worse, i work at the funeral. Please pray that we make it through this hard time and that the passing is quick and easy and painless....thank you all
8.gif
Jessie I am so sorry to hear this...

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
I have not posted in a while, due to being busy, but my Dad passed away on the 15th of this month.I was a long hard road, but i know he is at peace now. Thank you all for the prayers

laurenfischer5

Shiny_Rock
I will definetly keep your family in my prayers

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Jessie--I am so very sorry for your profound loss. Hang in there, and lean on those who love you. BIG prayers and hugs outgoing.
8.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jessie I am so sorry for your loss...

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i am so sorry jesse, and more sorry that i missed your post on the 25th.

know that my heart goes out to you.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry I missed your last post, too! I am so sorry for your loss. {{{{hugs}}}}

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
thank you all...the family is dealing well, and i am doing okay, better than i thought. Thank you all once again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results