shape
carat
color
clarity

?? For those of you in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

currada

Rough_Rock
I purchased a chain on Ebay from the UK. The chain was not as described so I sent it back. The seller has notified me that the package can not be delivered because it is with the Parcelforce and requires a large fee to reclaim the package. The seller tells me now but not prior to mailing that the package should have been labeled "antique" which I did not know. I did mark it returned goods and thought that would make it so the seller would not have to pay any fees on there end. The seller has been very vague and tells me they can not get through on the phone to try to resolve the matter with I would guess customs. Anyone know what can be done to resolve the issue now? When I track the item through the US Postal system it just notes that the item was attempted delivery back on the 14th. Any input would be great.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Hi there!

I''m in the UK, and have returned one or two things before, one item just recently...a ring - and I marked it ''returning purchase'' There were no problems whatsoever - but it was to a trusted seller, and not an ebay purchase.

No matter the fee (which I am sure is incorrect) that the seller is claiming has to be paid - you have returned an item that ''is not as described''

I would file a claim with ebay/paypal immediately - it''s then up to the seller to get his necklace back from parcelforce. Whether you marked it as antique or not - makes no difference - it is a return, and should not be subject to any customs fees.

File the claim - sooner rather than later.

Good luck!

1.gif

currada

Rough_Rock
Pwendyp,

Thanks so much for your response. I agree it sounds a little fishy. On my end it says it''s trying to be delivered but the seller states on his end it''s not. I am starting to worry and will file the claim today.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results