Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

For the not-so-discerning sapphire lover...

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I wonder who would fork out that amount for that.

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Hahaha where is this unfortunate rock being sold?

mdi

Shiny_Rock
Oh wait, I see your link -- sorry! Wow LOL. Just wow.

Flny

Rough_Rock
I have a beautiful dark pink sapphire e-ring and notice the tiniest chip where 2 facets meet. The only reason I noticed is because is randomly ran my nail around the table (it’s bezel set) and felt it. Other than that, I have to turn it in justvthe right way do the light hits it just right, in order to even catch a glimpse of the chip.
I’ve talked to 2 jewelers, one being the one who sold it to my husband, and both agree it’s not worth trying to repair.
What do you all think? I’m just so sad about it!

mdi

Shiny_Rock
That ring makes me so depressed. The idea that anyone would spend that kind of money on something so horrible is awful. And shame on the people selling it.
Well, a lot of people won't do any research before spending a ton of $$$ either. Both are to blame, IMO, but the seller should definitely do better.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It also looks incredibly tarnished and dirty. The sapphire isn’t the only thing wrong with it.

Big Fat Facets

Shiny_Rock

Seriously UNATTRACTIVE! Its set way to high. Its no wonder its (appears) cracked. the previous wearer must've knocked into things alot!! And they are asking how much for it???!!! I really don't think so!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously UNATTRACTIVE! Its set way to high. Its no wonder its (appears) cracked. the previous wearer must've knocked into things alot!! And they are asking how much for it???!!! I really don't think so!
The sad thing is that I think it’s brand new! :shock:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LisaRN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The website lists it as sold. :errrr:

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.