shape
carat
color
clarity

For my 1,000th post I have for you...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
A picture of a pelican! (Assuming it works!) I just got back from vacation on Hilton Head...it was lovely! I''ve never seen so many pelicans and dolphins in my life. We don''t really see those creatures in Chicago.
2.gif
It was so cool how close they would let us get...this picture isn''t zoomed at all. Being the animal lover I am, taking pictures of the birds was one of the highlights of my trip! Anyway, I''m trying to catch up on all the threads I missed...it''s taking quite some time. =) I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

pelican1.JPG

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Oh, so cool! Glad you enjoyed the vacation! Hilton Head is one of the places I have to get to someday.

I love pelicans! They are so neat and completely uncoordinated... love how they smack into the water when they land. I could watch them for hours!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool Pic! Congrats on 1,000!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Neat pic! I just put up a two ton (ha) bird feeder in my yard. We are enjoying seeing the little ones discover it...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great pic IrishAngel!!!! I''ve never been to Hilton Head but hubby has enjoyed some golfing trips there. I love Pelicans, they are great birds and full of personality. Congrats on 1,000 posts.
1.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Sumbride, Skippy, Julia, and Kaleigh! The pelicans were so funny...I found it very amusing how they would soar 6 inches above the water and then dive bomb to catch a fish. It was really cool. We spent most of our down time hanging out on the beach watching the pelicans and the dolphins because it was a bit too cold to swim considering the ocean and the pools down there are only heated by the sun.
2.gif
We definitely plan to go back to Hilton Head in the future.

On a side note, I absolutely love PS and I''m so happy I found this community. You gals (and guys) are all so great! Thank you!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 9:42:44 PM

On a side note, I absolutely love PS and I''m so happy I found this community. You gals (and guys) are all so great! Thank you!

I so agree! Everyone is so nice, helpful and lots of fun topics!!!
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool pic Irish! And congrats on your 1,000th post!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 1,000 post!
36.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Irish, what a great pelican photo. They really are the most amazing birds, I have no idea how they manage to keep their heads in control with such a hugely awkward beak attached. They are one of the world''s wonders.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Cool photo! Congrats on 1000 posts!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much DJ, Tacori (I hope you''re feeling good!), Minimouse, and Lumpkin! It was a rough Monday going back to work today...ick. I wanna go back on vacation! At least I have my crazy pelican pictures to look at when I''m not procrastinating from doing work via PS!
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results