shape
carat
color
clarity

for kamuelamom

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamluvr

Rough_Rock
Hi Kamuelamom! I was so excited to see your wedding set posted on the forum e-ring thread! I posted a thread here a while ago asking for opinions on the Vatche matching band for the round with 2 baguettes ring, but unfortunately, not many people shared with me
sad.gif
(I don''t know how to link to a thread but the subject was "small diamonds and your opinion on these bands!")

Anyway, I''ve only seen it in magazines, and never put together, but seeing yours helps so much, it''s beautiful!
love.gif
I bet it sparkles like crazy! Would you mind telling me how many points your 3 rounds are? Does it add alot of little sparklies? Did you have your set soldered together? Or do they fit like a jigsaw so they dont spin around much?

I''ve attached a photo of the set I''m considering, in your opinion, do you think it flows okay even with baguettes? Have you seen this together? I love the look of ice all over a finger, and I like this set because I haven''t seen many people with it.

Congratulations on your beautiful rings!!
9.gif

gi_DV-843.jpg

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 7/5/2003 4
6.gif
7:33 PM diamluvr wrote:

Hi Kamuelamom! I was so excited to see your wedding set posted on the forum e-ring thread! I posted a thread here a while ago asking for opinions on the Vatche matching band for the round with 2 baguettes ring, but unfortunately, not many people shared with me
sad.gif
(I don't know how to link to a thread but the subject was "small diamonds and your opinion on these bands!"
2.gif

Anyway, I've only seen it in magazines, and never put together, but seeing yours helps so much, it's beautiful!
love.gif
I bet it sparkles like crazy! Would you mind telling me how many points your 3 rounds are? Does it add alot of little sparklies? Did you have your set soldered together? Or do they fit like a jigsaw so they dont spin around much?

I've attached a photo of the set I'm considering, in your opinion, do you think it flows okay even with baguettes? Have you seen this together? I love the look of ice all over a finger, and I like this set because I haven't seen many people with it.

Congratulations on your beautiful rings!!
9.gif

----------------

Diamlvr,

Thank you for your kind words. I love my ring set, and yes, it does sparkle in all different lighting.

I did a search and located your thread. That is a wonderful set you are considering, though I have not seen it in person. If you are getting the actual Dvatche set, I can tell you they do nice work. If you are having any piece custom made, then I can't really say how it would fit together, unless they are custom made together to fit.

I believe the rounds in my band are around .12 each, the pears are about .14 each. They could be slightly smaller, but so much so I would never even know.

My rings are separate, not soldered together, but they do sit well nicely together. While they are not entirely flush at every point, the roundness of the band contours nicely with the ering, enough that they really do not separate at all when I wear them. Since the (one-size-fits-all) band is not tailored to fit the size of the center stone, whether you have a .50 center stone or a 2.5 center stone, the band will sit according to the size of the center basket. The ering portion, OTOH, is made according to center stone size. Does that make sense? In my case, the basket size is for my 1 ct. center stone. I believe that it will be a similar case with the set you are considering. Most importantly though, they are comfortable to wear. The band is slighter chunkier in metal than the ering. It could stand alone but I do not wear it alone because of the contoured shape. It really is meant to be worn with the ering.

It appears that the style you are looking at has slightly smaller rounds. I don't know anything about size for baguettes so cannot comment, really. But it is a beautiful set. I can see if worn together you will also get an "icey" look, much like mine. I like that!
9.gif

Good luck and do keep us posted on your quest.

wavey.gif

P.S. The baguettes on the set you like has a semi-bezel look, it shows more metal. I think that may be because of the shape of the baguettes. It is pretty if that is the look you like, something to consider. If you don't you may want to consider something with less metal for the "icey" look. Just my thoughts. Still beautiful, just depends on your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results