shape
carat
color
clarity

For All You Princess Lovers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

saltymuffin

Shiny_Rock
That is a really amazing looking ring. It seems like each detail just enhances that amazing stone. She is going to get sooooo many compliments.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty please?

2.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh! FINALLY, a Princess in the Legato setting! I keep seeing rounds in that setting, and they look fabulous, but I always thought it would look even better with a princess. You proved me right...it''s everything I thought it would be!

Driver

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for the kind words, everyone!

sassybride--the stone is a 1.525 ct F IF ACA Princess from Whiteflash.

saltymuffin--I think that''s one of the things I love most about the micropave band. Just enough bling! to enhance the stone but not too much that it detracts attention.

rainydaze--sorry, she''s never gonna give it up! It was a struggle just to get her to part with it to make the matching wedding band.
1.gif

I can''t take all the credit though. We both love Princess cuts so that was easy. Fiancee has always wanted this type of setting so I just described it to WF and they did all the hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results