shape
carat
color
clarity

for all the fellow bargain hunters, pics inside!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
stunning !!!!!!!! what a great find!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
My socks are officially knocked off!
Stunning, yes, elegant, yes-- and a bargain to boot!
Seriously, that dress couldn''t be more lovely!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--everything looks amazing! The dress is gorgeous & so elegant. Love the shoes & your jewelry looks fabulous! I''m so impressed that you made it yourself! (The bargain shopping is very impressive as well!) Great job!
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!!! Great job!!! The dress is so perfect on you!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Good job! That dress is very elegant and what a bargain! When I get a deal like that, I always say "it was practically free!" Congratulations!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. Great work! The dress looks smashing on you - C H I C! And I LOVE the jewelry you made ... I''m considering "spread out" pearls too -- it looks "lighter" to me, more floaty/less stuffy. The proportions you picked are PERFECTO!

I''m much more inspired now for a long day of wedding-stuff ahead of me. THANKS!

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
I love your dress!
30.gif
Very simple and classic.

Doing your own jewelery gave me the idea to do mine as well, so thanks!
36.gif
I cannot seem to find exactly what I want for a necklace and since my sister does jewelery and has a ton of beads, etc. I am going to go to her for help!

Great look and congrats on your awesome finds!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey I was looking through the knot magazine today and I saw your gown! It's an ABS by Alan Schwartz BM gown! Bet you paid much less for it than if you'd ordered it though! It looked lovely in the magazine... but it looks much better on you with all the trimmings.

Oops! Laundry by Shelli Segal.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody, I''m glad you like it.

Deco, I''m glad you are inspired to plan wedding stuff now. I think it''s overwhelming at first, but fun after a while. Post pictures for us!

AmantdeChat, good luck with beading! It''s pretty easy to learn, so I''m sure the two of you can some up with something beautiful. You should show pictures too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy!! That IS my gown, my gown is by Laundry by Segal, OMG!!! I just picked it off the clearance rack without really knowing what is was. Is it in the new magazine, the thick new knot magazine? If so, I have that one and I can find it. I want to see how much it retails for. I only paid $130, but it was on triple clearance. It was the only one in the store, I''m not really sure the story of it or why it ended up there...but better for me. I''m going to go look right now and try to find it in the magazine.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's on the bottom corner of a page. LOL. That's as helpful as I can be sorry. Yeah. The new phone book thick one. That's it!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
found it! They didn''t have an exact price, but the gown retails between $250-350, so I got pretty lucky! It does look a little plain in the picture. The model doesn''t have any jewelry on and her hair doesn''t look done. I like it a lot more in person. The color also looks a bit off in the magazine, it looks more ivory in person. In the pic it looks like a washed out champagne color. I''m going to have a small train in the back when I have it altered, I think this will jazz it up a bit, make it look more formal.

Thanks for showing this to me Gypsy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw irt and was like.. that''s it... but BOY does it look better in person. LMAO. You''d think these guys would insist on the best quality photos wouldn''t you? And yes, you got a great deal. Congrats honey!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results