shape
carat
color
clarity

Fope necklace

Veyron82

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone, my mom has recently given me a fope necklace.
It is yellow gold chain, quite thick mesh ( known as novecento mesh ) with 2 white gold circle and 3 pave circles.
Being looking for necklace for day on Internet to determine which collection is it from.
Any idea??
I know is it gold 750 and have all the fope hallmark and makers usual stuff.
Quite sure if that as I have a bracelet previously given from mum for my son's birth.

Help.

AmandaK

Rough_Rock
Fope necklace is astounding. The style of fope necklace is featuring two white gold diamond set rondels against a background of yellow gold. It's better if you can share the photo of your necklace, then others can know which collection it is from.

Veyron82

Rough_Rock
Hi, thanks for reply.
I search all images on google.
Mum does not remember when she got the necklace.
Hope the picture will help.

blondie~

Rough_Rock
I love your necklace. The circles are very chique. Beautiful. I've 3 of the larger stretch bracelets (rose, yellow, white gold), each with a permanent pave enhancer. Then I got the plain link matching earrings for each bracelet too. I often wear the bracelets stacked. I bought them in memory of my mom (yellow gold her was her favorite), my auntie (she liked white gold), and me (I like rose gold).

Let me check if I've still a Fope catalog here. Your necklace looks familiar.

blondie~

Rough_Rock
Here's a pic of my Fope's btw (I hope I posted this pic properly). I'd sure love a necklace like yours!

Veyron82

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Surely love your bracelet.
I like the necklace as it is a gift and because of the craftsmanship.
I have a bracelet also in white gold by mum and I like to mix metal so the necklace gives some flexibility and not too bold.
I also love rose gold and got few pieces from dad but nothing spectacular but with a huge sentimental value that it is priceless to me.
I will post a pic of bracelet which is more like a bangle really.
And another bracelet that I recently found out was by UNO a ERRE, another Italian brand as I used to live in Italy years ago.

Thanks for reply

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results