shape
carat
color
clarity

FootBall anyone?

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
calibali said:
I don't have season tickets this year since we're moving to CO in a few weeks. I am definitely going to miss going to games. Denver is too cold to sit outside, so I guess I'll just have more time to devote to my Patriots :). Are you into college football too or just pro?
Actually, you would be surprised, Denver gets more sunny days than any other major city in the country, well over 300. 75 degree weather in Nov is not uncommon. Enjoy CO by the way, I love it here.

As for Raiders fans, they scare me too. I have yet to know one who was down to earth. I mean I know rabid fans, but nothing like a standard Raiders fan. Plus, many years the Raiders play dirty, so that doesn't help.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
BIH, my football watching buddy during law school is a Broncos fan. She's intense! When Cutler was traded I thought her poor little heart would break...she loved that doofus. Me, I can't stand watching him pout. But now he's pouting for boyfriend's team, so I can't escape him! :D

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
Hey BIH! That's awesome you're a Broncos fan, I'm really hoping I can get into the team. I'm definitely NOT a Tebow fan, but it looks like he's been working really hard all offseason so maybe he could surprise all of his doubters. I just remember watching him at UF and thinking he's too quick to run and has an awkward/slow release, there is no way he can make in the pros. I guess we'll see. Anyways, do you go to any of the games at Invesco? I just looked at the schedule and there are definitely a few that piqued my interest, so just wanted to get your impression of the stadium.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results