shape
carat
color
clarity

Follow up on "when to give future wife gift..."

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boston12345

Rough_Rock

From my original thread that is now too old and locked:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/when-to-give-wedding-gift-to-my-future-wife.50054/

Well the morning of the wedding I sent my brother (one of my two best men) to her. She was getting ready at our house, I was at my parents. My brother brought the pearls, red roses and a card. The photographer was there and she supposedly got pics of her receiving the pearls! We should have the proofs this week, I can''t wait to see them. Anyway, she loved them. She was of co

9.gif
urse wearing them at the ceremony, I saw them around her neck for the first time when she met me at the alter.

I''m biased of course, but I don''t think I could have given/delivered them to her at a better time.

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
That sounds wonderful and I''m glad she was able to wear them with her dress!!!
36.gif

and in case my FI ever reads this...
31.gif
I would want to know MONTHS ahead of time if you want me to wear them on the wedding day!
9.gif

boston12345

Rough_Rock
You couldn''t find room for a string of mikimoto''s on your wedding day?
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! Congrats on your marriage!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
that sounds wonderful, I hope you can come back and share some photos when you get them!! I would love a strand of mikimotos!
18.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear that everything worked out perfectly! Mikimoto pearls are gorgeous.

Please share pics when you get them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results