carat
color
clarity

Fob/shield

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Hi all

Couple of questions!!

1. Wondering if anyone has knowledge on the type of chain something like this would have been on? (Or is it a fob that would be on watch chain)

2. What would suit it? It's rose gold & I only have a very fine chain. Anyone have anything similar & can recommend a complementary style?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• il_794xN.2376289764_ivjw.jpg
    il_794xN.2376289764_ivjw.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 72

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should consider an antique fob watch chain but worn as a necklace. They are generally rose gold, 9ct for the most part.

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
You should consider an antique fob watch chain but worn as a necklace. They are generally rose gold, 9ct for the most part.

Thanks. Any good Aussie leads? Or try eBay?

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I've ended up putting one from lilicoco on layaway :kiss2:

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Someone recommended lilicoco on Etsy & their service was great (did layaway on sale price).

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Someone recommended lilicoco on Etsy & their service was great (did layaway on sale price).

That was probably me - I love their site (pics are really helpful and very representative of real life) and the range of options they have is great. They’re lovely to deal with and I could watch their Insta feed for hours - such beautiful shots.

I love the shield shape of your pendant! Look forward to pics on the chain when you finish layaway.

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
That was probably me - I love their site (pics are really helpful and very representative of real life) and the range of options they have is great. They’re lovely to deal with and I could watch their Insta feed for hours - such beautiful shots.

I love the shield shape of your pendant! Look forward to pics on the chain when you finish layaway.

@lissyflo - I checked, it was you, thank you!! The price was quite reasonable too I thought. Finalising the layaway soon, just have to wait for shipping from UK to Aus (USA and UK to Aus very slow at the moment- understandably).

collier

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful. Can't wait to see the whole thing together!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both pieces are lovely, but I would probably wear them separately. Or, do you have other fobs or charms you could add for a total mixed metal look. I guess I’m saying I like them enough to keep both and find a way to make it work =)2

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the new combinations! Something about the delicate, ethereal pearl combined with a chunkier chain is very appealing to my eyes - I really like the contrast. And a delicate chain definitely makes the unusual shield shape of your pendant stand out. Great combinations!

(I must investigate pearl pendants to add to my antique chain. It really is a striking look!)

Mondayschild

Shiny_Rock
I love the new combinations! Something about the delicate, ethereal pearl combined with a chunkier chain is very appealing to my eyes - I really like the contrast. And a delicate chain definitely makes the unusual shield shape of your pendant stand out. Great combinations!

(I must investigate pearl pendants to add to my antique chain. It really is a striking look!)

Thanks @lissyflo ! The pearl didn't occur to me as an option but now I see them together it looks good. At the moment I'm not getting to wear anything (Doctor - COVID :(2) but I long for the day I can wear these out and about.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both ways. Gorgeous piece. ❤️

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
very nice! I like the new combinations.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh! I love it and what you can do with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results