shape
carat
color
clarity

Fnally got my cushion halo! But it has to go back...

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
For those of you that have read my posts in the Rocky Talk section, we bought a stone early March and then had issues with the vendor/setting. Well, we thought we had it fixed and my now fiance got it fedexed over the weekend... Long story short, it is SO much better in this setting as far as the proportion of the halo/basket/band and if we weren't so picky, most people that have seen it think it is perfect! We still don't think the stone is set flush enough with the halo so are meeting with the vendor this weekend to tell him how we want it while in town to visit family...But we're FINALLY officially engaged which is ultimately, what really matters to both of us!!! :appl: :love: :tongue:

Ring and Setting info (for now):
1.35 Cushion (Modern Brilliant)
EGL USA G VS2
Don't have the stats with me right now but think the stone is 5.91x6.80x3.96 (i might be slightly off in the depth)

The setting is 14k gold, total carat weight is just under 2 ct. with a 1.5 mm halo, 2.0 mm band (melee goes 3/4 of the way around).

Ring size 6 3/4 but I'm actually a 6 1/4- 6 1/2, I like my rings loose so I can stack them ;-)

Sorry for the picture quality, taken with my camera phone, will re-post/take more once we talk to the vendor and see what we can do about revising the halo so it sits flush.

MunkieCushion1.jpg

MunkieCushion2.jpg

MunkieCushion3.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on your finger. I'm sure they'll get it right this time!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it.. it's beautiful!!!!! and Congratulations!!!! :love: :love: So glad you were able to get the setting just the way you wanted it!!! :appl:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
very beautiful ring~ congrats! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful! :love: Can you post a close-up side view so we can see how high the stone is set?

lbling

Rough_Rock
More pics :D It's a gorgeous ring!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Too bad you have to send it back again! Congratulations on your engagement :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your engagement :appl:

It is lovely!! Hope you can sort everything out and it comes back to you (again) for good quickly!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Here are two more quick pics. Sorry if they are give, never downloaded them from my phone before! Thanks everyone!

IMAG0140-1.jpg

IMAG0164-1.jpg

angel01x83

Rough_Rock
absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! Congrats!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
your halo is so pretty! I also prefer the stone to be set lower into the halo. I'd be so afraid of bumping it or getting the prongs caught on everything! :o Congrats on your engagement. I can't wait to see more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results