shape
carat
color
clarity

flush-diamond settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

enibas

Rough_Rock
i''m having a hard time checking these out on line: anyone have one? i''m interested in one as a wedding band. maybe a simple plat band with 3 or 4 flush diamonds. thanks!
1.gif
i''m deciding between this and just a "regular" channel set band.
read.gif

Nettie

Rough_Rock
I have an anniversary band with 20 princess cut diamonds on it. It has a lot of flash. Your problem in finding them may be the term you are using. Conduct a search with the term "invisible set diamonds" and you will find umpteen sites where you can look at examples. But then, IMHO, come back to the vendors on pricescope to find the diamonds so that you don't get stuck with the bad ones that I did.
Nettie
wink2.gif

enibas

Rough_Rock
thanks for the response -- but no, i don't want invisible set diamonds, i don't want a channel band (i think, lol...), i don't want an eternity band, i want a plain band with flush set diamonds. no mounting no nothing. i wish i could find a picture...

but if anyone knows what i'm talkinga bout, let me know!
wavey.gif

thanks so much, nettie, however!
1.gif

justme

Shiny_Rock
Is this the type of setting your referring to?

Justme

pricescope 4.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
it was sent to me by Jan so I thought I'ld pass this along to you. It shows rings similar to the one justme posted, have a look.
read.gif
[/u]

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TONY!!! Great to cya around.

LOL... WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT PICTURE OF IN YOUR PROFILE?

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You pay us enough and we'll mount those diamonds flush right into your finger and you'll see no metal!
1.gif

enibas

Rough_Rock
justme -- yes, yes -- that's it!!
1.gif
whoo wee! thanks so much. that's what i want. i think i do anyway. gotta check out these puppies in person. thanks so much -- and i'm gonna go check out benchmark right now.
read.gif

thanks guys (keep 'em coming!)
appl.gif

enibas

Rough_Rock
rhino, you're being naughty, again! lol...thanks for making me laugh!
naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results