shape
carat
color
clarity

Flowers...

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
I get flowers maybe 7 -10 times a year. He knows I really like pretty things but most importantly I love those details that show he has been thinking of me and wanted to do something to put a smile on my face. It does not need to be flowers he could just buy me a melon ( I love melon) or write a note for me to find but I think he finds flowers easiest :rolleyes:

He sometimes also does it if he knows I am sad or have gotten bad news. The poor guy feels like he has to do something to make me feel better and kind of panics then thinks " Flowers, she likes flowers, they make her smile".

Last year he forgot to get me flowers for our anniversary and for my birthday. I was really upset since he knows that I love them and all I expect is one rose or something, but I do want him to make the effort. What made me upset is that I usually end up picking my own gifts so flowers is the one thing I want him to do for him self.

So I would recommend that you explain it one last time and make him understand that it is not the actual flowers it is ... ( put in your own reason ;-) ) A lot of guys just think about the actual flower and dont get the thought process behind them.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
We don't do flowers. I'm just as happy that way anyway, he shows me that he loves me in plenty of other ways. I just feel like they're a waste of money, since they just die pretty quickly.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results