shape
carat
color
clarity

Florescence isn’t always a bad thing!!

Forestergal

Rough_Rock
Hi ya’ll!!

I recently got a black light and I had to check out my stone since it has a higher florescence grading. My W-X antique pear is truly magical!! Goes from extremely yellow when in indoor lighting, to a soft buttery yellow in direct sunlight, to a candlelight/off-white in low lighting, to BRIGHT blue under black light. I feel like it has magic and love weaved right into it.

Technically has medium blue fluorescence! Just here to say it’s not always a bad thing and can be a really cool feature that makes your ring unique!!

Video!! *subtle/minor flash of light warning*

Attachments

• 1C8616E1-E78A-4B7B-8EF6-97E7F515EFF7.jpeg
    1C8616E1-E78A-4B7B-8EF6-97E7F515EFF7.jpeg
    87 KB · Views: 16

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I prefer some blue fluorescence in high color diamonds that are set in white metal. Makes them pop. Eventually I would like to own an oval and am almost certainly going to pick one with blue fluorescence.

Forestergal

Rough_Rock
I prefer some blue fluorescence in high color diamonds that are set in white metal. Makes them pop. Eventually I would like to own an oval and am almost certainly going to pick one with blue fluorescence.

How fun!! Hope to see it here one day :D

Forestergal

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ! I love fluorescence , to me it’s unique and different which I really like :kiss2:

Me too!! I didn’t know that until I had one. I had read everywhere how bad florescence was and to stay away from medium-very strong! Especially because I wanted a yellow stone. I lucked out and the MB only makes it less yellow in some conditions ☺️ Otherwise super cool

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My antique asscher/emerald cut had medium blue fluorescence. It’s an I color but it looks very white and crystal clear. It definitely doesn’t look tinted or cloudy in any lighting. She’s a fireball!

margauxmines

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful diamond!! :kiss2:

I personally love fluorescence, my dream is to own a high-colour diamond with very strong to strong blue fluorescence (as long as it doesn't look milky) :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results