shape
carat
color
clarity

flip flops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

suzi

Shiny_Rock
I have so many pairs of flip flops of every brand imaginable! I am almost a flip flop expert, lol! Sporty flip flops are what I like most, and I have several pairs of Tevas and Reefs in several assorted colors. They are so comfy and easy to wear. But I think I''d have to say my favorite flip flops are my Nike Celsos. I have both black and navy blue. They are so comfy. The soles feel almost like you are walking on marshmallows and I can walk all day in them. They also stay on my feet better than any other flip flops I''ve ever had...even on upside down rollercoasters like The Batman at Six Flags!

nike celso.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never have responded to this thread! I love reefs, and JCrew''s, and Havianas. I have to say, though, be careful wearing flip flops on floor surfaces that can get sticky. DH and I went to a little taco stand last weekend and I stepped into an area on the vinyl flooring where someone had spilled a sticky drink and my foot came right out of the flip flop I was wearing, the flip flop stuck to the floor and when I went to take a step I was suddenly shoe-less!
6.gif
It was pretty funny!

twigski

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:19:41 PM
Author: monarch64
I never have responded to this thread! I love reefs, and JCrew''s, and Havianas. I have to say, though, be careful wearing flip flops on floor surfaces that can get sticky. DH and I went to a little taco stand last weekend and I stepped into an area on the vinyl flooring where someone had spilled a sticky drink and my foot came right out of the flip flop I was wearing, the flip flop stuck to the floor and when I went to take a step I was suddenly shoe-less!
6.gif
It was pretty funny!
LOL! I was never a huge flip-flop person until I moved to Palm Springs. It has been 115+ so I luv my Havianas !!!

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/18/2007 9:39:26 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Can someone please explain the appeal of Havianas (sp?!) to me? Not being cheeky here or anything - I just saw a pair on someone yesterday and they just looked like some plastic flip flops I could get at Walgreens or something. Are they made well? What am I missing?! I want to know cuz I could use a few pairs for the summer!
I'm not in love with them. I found the soles to be kind of heavy, actually. I actually like Old Navy ones better. And at 2/$5 I have tons of colors and who cares if they only last one summer?
9.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2007 11:19:41 PM
Author: monarch64
6.gif
It was pretty funny!
I second that on the slippery surfaces!! I took a nice spill in my cheapo Old Navy ones in the middle of the Luxor hotel lobby and caused quite a site! Its not really my fault I think, since it is so terribly dark in there
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Scored some cute Small Paul FF with little skull/crossbones black/whita polka dots with pink thong; and some Talbots metallic looking ones with tortoise thongs--both on sale. Ya!

cheers--Sharon

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love Ginger Reef Sandals. I have 2 or 3 pairs of these flip flops.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love all kinds from Prada to Old Navy, but they are not great posturally for you. I also trip in them sometimes, I tend to be a bit clumsy...and flip flops and waxed floors are not a good combo, the front part of the shoe literally sticks and you trip over it!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Reefs feel good on my preggo feet. I bought a black pair with 1inch black soft straps....wear them all the time. so sad.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
I just ordered a pair of these much talked about havaianas and they are pretty comfy. They are a little bit heavier than your average Old Navy flip flop, and yes I did walk about 30 minutes straight in them when I took the dog for a walk - not bad! My one concern is the "sticky to the foot" factor on the straps... but maybe the thinner strapped ones won''t feel like that. I may give those a try.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll be honest, I''ve never paid much attention to brands of flip flops. I buy what''s comfy and cheap! I have loved Old Navy''s for years but this year, they weren''t the same ones and not comfy so they were out. Headed to DSW and found these below. First are Teva''s and the second are Tommy Hilfiger. Both are great, I walk in them all the time and my feet never hurt. I used to boycott Tommy but saw him on Oprah and decided to give him another chance. I have another lovely pair of brown ones w/sequins on the straps.. my fancy pair
2.gif

I LOVE flip flops! They are pretty much all I wear in the summer. Yay!

I''m sure the pic will be huge b/c it just seems that all my pics are so sorry in advance!

sh.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results