shape
carat
color
clarity

flip flops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

My sketchers are sooo comfy.....

cheers--Sharon

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Trinidad Keens are my favorites lately. They look quite strange but are very comfy and I can walk miles and miles in them and they still feel so good!

KeenTrinidad01.jpg

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i just bought earth vegan in black and it is the most comfy flip flop. i have havianas, born, skechers and birkenstock and i like them all. i am going to buy the earth tranquil this coming week. i am really impressed with the comfort and support.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Rainbow only lasted me 6-7 months before they had holes in the soles!

I have found that Reef are great for the price and comfortable too.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2007 8:02:48 PM
Author: flopkins
hm... I''m a fan of reefs. some of my friends swear by rainbow but I don''t like the tan colors and I can''t find any others??

but speaking of flip flops, I saw some really cute ones with silk/fabric straps... but I can''t remember where or what brand or anything... anyone else seen any like that? they were super comfy too! dang I shoulda bought them when I saw them...
14.gif

They have some darker brown colors and I have seen pink ones too! When I had them, I had the thin strap dark brown ones ordered for me because no one carried them.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 4:08:13 PM
Author: Stephanie

hm... I''m a fan of reefs. some of my friends swear by rainbow but I don''t like the tan colors and I can''t find any others??

but speaking of flip flops, I saw some really cute ones with silk/fabric straps... but I can''t remember where or what brand or anything... anyone else seen any like that? they were super comfy too! dang I shoulda bought them when I saw them...
14.gif

They have some darker brown colors and I have seen pink ones too! When I had them, I had the thin strap dark brown ones ordered for me because no one carried them.

The pink rainbows are sort of a salmon shade, and there is also a pale green shade as well.

The ones w/ the silk/fabric straps could be Eliza B''s- cute- but fair warning they run about a size small!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock

14.gif
Are these the ones you''re referring to?

6219-471622-p.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I just got the reef "krystal" flip flops and love em

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here they are

_5362450.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
(Pink-faced) country mouse checking in... um, how is "Havaianas" pronounced???!!
33.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i got those scarf steve madden ones a few weeks ago but in a diff pattern, the brown, green, tan, paisley ones, love them!! they are so versatile and comfy!

i also got a few pairs from the saks 5th outlet, they were like $12 and they are knotted leather ones, super basic, i got them in black and brown. i think i have like 20 pairs of flip flops!

eta i just saw i posted like the same thing 2 weeks ago on page one...doh. i'm losing it!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Havaianas, too, and actually found out about them a few years back while reading on pricescope!

The first pair I purchased were black ones and they''ve held up for two years now and I still wear them a few times a week. They''re the only style of cheaper flip flops that don''t hurt the spaces between my toes, so I find myself doing all kinds of activities from yard work to errand running in them w/out any hesitation.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/6/2007 7:17:10 PM
Author: Lynn B
(Pink-faced) country mouse checking in... um, how is ''Havaianas'' pronounced???!!
33.gif
Just bumping this up... I was totally serious about wanting to know how to pronounce "Havaianas"!!!! I gotta know what to ask for, right?!!
1.gif

Thanks!
Lynn

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I was wondering the same thing LynnB!

Here is my shot at it: Have-aye-yah-nas or Have-aye-yee-nas

Sounds a bit like spanish to me...maybe pronunciation also depends on what part of the country you hail from??

nsaids_nurse420

Shiny_Rock
my favorite are teva with teradakdyl soles, crocs, airwalks. i have had the tevas since i was a junior in high school. i''m 30 now and they are still in good shape.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LIB i think your first pass at it is right.

i buy all my havaianas online so i never have to pronounce it, i just point and click.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do they make havaianas with a wedged heel?

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
yes to the wedge heel. volitale idol ( i think)?

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/22/2007 1:43:13 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Do they make havaianas with a wedged heel?
wedge

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, wrong name. after looking at marvel''s link i see i had wrong name. but they do have the wedges.
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those Steve Madden's are so cute!!! I love them; I should run to Dillard's and check them out!
3.gif

I love Tevas too!

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Hi, a friend of mine in FL told me about Lady Lanells...anyone heard of them? They''re flip flops decorated with swarovski crystals. She swears by them and claims they are super comfy. I can''t find anyplace in Houston that carries them, so I haven''t been able to check them out in person, but they have a website: http://www.ladylanells.com/index.asp

If you look at the "High Night Collection," don''t they look like they''re made from the High Look (wedge) Havaianas?

Anyway, if anyone can comment on these, I would love to know more about them. I especially thought this pair was cute: http://www.ladylanells.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=51

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2007 12:31:15 PM
Author: Mara
LIB i think your first pass at it is right.

i buy all my havaianas online so i never have to pronounce it, i just point and click.
9.gif
That is a good idea Mara! No fuss, just happy feet
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/5/2007 8:34:46 PM
Author: sevens one
I just got the reef ''krystal'' flip flops and love em
Love those Nan! I am going to have to track down a pair.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love my Sketchers, and a comfy pair of Nike.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I''m a die hard Havaianas fan. They are soooo simple and soooo comfy. I did just receive these JCrew wedges as a gift and am really enjoying them, too!

jcrew_critter.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I just got these jcrew flip flops and love em

82488_BR6796.jpg

ljmorgan

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to mention that the Steve Madden scarf flip flops pictured above are on clearance on the Steve Madden website... at $29.99 -- I just snagged two different pairs. I love them, I tried them on weeks ago but wasn''t about to shell out $54.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I can''t believe I just saw this thread! I''m a FLORIDA GIRL! All I wear is flip-flops!

I too love my Havianas, but after a whole day in a mall my feet are tired!
I love the JCrew Flips, I have the high ones and the loves ones. They are so cute! And if you have an outlet near you, you can find them on sale for $9.99
I also love my Rainbows!
But for something a little classier I love, love, love my Jack Rogers!
And for something really unique (a little pricey) I get a million compliments a day on my Mystique sandals....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results