shape
carat
color
clarity

Flanders

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snowmnky

Rough_Rock
I have been looking around for something different for my girlfriend. I came across the Flanders cut while doing some research on the net and thought it was something unique, but nothing too radical.

Unfortunately it seems tricky to find anyone who seems to have a decent selection for me to even get a idea of the various price ranges. The pricescope search and compare does not seem to come up with anything no matter the price range. (I want to stay under 7K for diamond and setting.)

Are Flanders (or their branded counterparts) that unpopular that few people carry stock on-hand?

It all makes me more nervous about the purchase since I would perfer that I get this right the first time.
1.gif

Opinions? Questions? All are welcome.....

diane5006

Brilliant_Rock
I think Good Old Gold has them...check their website...

They also have a great selection of other modified squares..

I got a Regent from them....squarish with H&A...I love it

Best of luck in you search

robbe

Shiny_Rock
hi, i would check the following website:

http://www.flanders-brilliant.be/

and ask them for advise as well as points of sale.

good luck,
robbe

Smooth

Rough_Rock
Love your avatar. LOL.

Snowmnky

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the info.

I've seen the GOG site and their cuts, but was hoping to find more. I mean the other shapes are relatively easy to find, but Flanders are not.

Are they just not that popular? Or that easy to set?

Or are guys just caught up in the Princess / Round rut that they are unwilling to risk going for something different?

More HELP please!

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
When 90 out of 100 customers walk into our stores asking for round or princess, what should we stock?

Actually I do agree though and intend to stock the regent - you can ask jewellers in USA to show them to you as I believe there are quite a few stockists.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Snow,

Depending upon who you choose to do biz with, Flanders distributors can call up and let you know which stones are available at the factory. Gary hit the nail on the head though regarding what we generally will and will not stock. I keep a couple of stones around in popular sizes/clarities/colors but there is no huge abundance of Flanders to choose from.

Regards,
Rhino

Snowmnky

Rough_Rock
I can't argue with the ecomonics of primarily carrying the round and princess.

I just find it sad that most men/women fall into a rut and don't explore some of the other options out there. It just perpetuates the cycle.

Oh well... maybe I'll have to rethink the whole thing....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results