shape
carat
color
clarity

Flanders vs Lucere

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xsscx

Rough_Rock
I would like some opinions of a Flanders cut vs a Lucere cut. What are the differences in the two cuts? What are the pros and cons of each? Thank You

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
... The two brands of diamonds look pretty similar to us in terms of brilliance and dispersion and you'll note that if you were to rotate the Lucere picture below they would look pretty similar in terms of cut - on a surface level... We are working on our own comparison of the two cuts on a more in-depth level and hope to provide that comparison on our web site soon... At this point, it really comes down to which mfr. has the diamond with the characteristics you are looking for at the time you are ready to buy...

Here is a picture of a Flanders Brilliant:

flanders_brilliant.jpg

Here is a picture of a Lucere:

lucere.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I've always just thought of the Lucere as a branded Flanders. I've never really seen a difference between the two. I'd be interested in Nice Ice's comparison to see if there's any real significant differences.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Does any one know if NICEICE posted his results?

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Here are the results:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/are-flanders-and-lucere-the-same.5225/

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Hest.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results