shape
carat
color
clarity

five stone WF teaser pic!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
From the top, it looks like the diamonds are floating. And the side view? Only fabulous! Oh, yum yum yum!

Just STUNNING! I love it, and I can hardly wait for the hand shots!

ETA: You guys with these killer 3-and-5 stone rings are a''killin'' me!!! I can''t keep up!!!
2.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 8:26:17 PM
Author: Miranda
Ooooohhhhh! It is sooooo pretty. I love 5 stones, dare I say it, more than full eternity. Well, I guess I can''t say I love them more, I just can''t imagine what I would do if I had stones on the back of my ring. They would be cracked and chipped.......... I cannot wait to see your hand shots. Your detailed plan really paid off. This turned our to be perfect.
At one point I wanted to go full eternity, but I would have had to go much smaller on stones. I think I like this design more than eternity as well though, it turned out beautifully! I think it will wear better than an eternity and will be more comfortable, not to mention much less expensive.

LOL, about my detailed plan. I was super anal about this ring, I wanted everything to be just right. I''m sure WF thought I was crazy when they first opened my fully detailed, multi page ppt...but it did work, and it was actually a really effective way to create a custom design. Again, kudos to them for putting up with me!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 8:27:28 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO incredibly beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
From the top, it looks like the diamonds are floating. And the side view? Only fabulous! Oh, yum yum yum!

Just STUNNING! I love it, and I can hardly wait for the hand shots!

ETA: You guys with these killer 3-and-5 stone rings are a''killin'' me!!! I can''t keep up!!!
2.gif
Thanks Lynn, your set is one of my favorites. I love the design of this ring as well, minimal metal around the diamonds. I can''t wait for the handshots as well!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow! that is STUNNING!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 10:50:44 PM
Author: aljdewey
Wow! that is STUNNING!
Aw, you are sweet!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
WOW, KC, your ring is just beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

No wonder you are so excited to get it!!!!
2.gif

Congrats, and can''t wait to see it on your hand!!!
36.gif
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2006 11:01:08 PM
Author: Dani
WOW, KC, your ring is just beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

No wonder you are so excited to get it!!!!
2.gif

Congrats, and can''t wait to see it on your hand!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Me too, I can''t wait!! Thanks for the compliments.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m going to pick the ring up right now!!! I thought WF was going to have to ship it tomorrow, but WF was able to ship it yesterday! Yayers, I will update this thread with a link to a thread in the SMTR folder in a few hours.

I''m so excited to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results