shape
carat
color
clarity

FIs Yellow and White Diamond Pinky Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Here is the pinkie ring that I bought for my FI a while ago. It is a size 12.5 in 14kt white gold with approximately 3/4ctw in diamonds. One row of yellow princess cuts in the middle of two rows of white princess cuts in an invisible setting.

I almost never see men posting their rings so I thought I would share his for him... LOL
2.gif

Let me know what you think....
9.gif

FIs.pinky.ring.yellow1.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
And the required hand shot... this man has HUGE hands... 12.5 PINKIE ring.. LOL I already know I am going to have a hard time finding him a wedding band in his size (15)...

FIs.pinky.ring.yellow1.handshot.JPG

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i like that! yellow diamonds in a princess cut, very nice. masculine but not over the top as some can be for guys! good luck finding a band for him!!!

Maryww

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring! And I thought my husband had big hands! His wedding band is a 13! I''ll have to tell him he''s not "top dog" anymore! LOL!
I love the color of the yellow diamonds...

sera

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I love the yellow and white diamonds. Diamonds make me happy, yellow diamonds make me cheery happy
31.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very nice ring for him. I love how you two have the yellow and colorless stone looks in common. Very different look than your beautiful e-ring, of course, but having an element in common is so cool.

Glad you are sharing his ring. I''d love to see more guy''s rings, too.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, and great colors, I love it! My DH has large fingers as well, a size 13 ring finger, but its not hard to have a ring made to fit his hand so don''t be worried about that. You can special order or have one made, no problem...it''s the big and tall clothing we have issues with, rather than the jewelry, lol! Thanks for sharing his wonderful pinkie ring, it''s very special!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
rainydaze -- Thanks!!!

Maryww -- LOL!!! I read that to my FI, and he thought that was funny too!!!

sera -- I love yellow diamonds too!!! He gets so many compliments on the ring when people notice the yellow diamonds.

SanDiegoLady -- LOL! We both laughed when I read your post..
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Fly Girl -- Yeah, I love how our rings have a commonality also... I want to do something along the same lines for his wband, but I have a while to think about ideas (2009 wedding)

monarch64 -- yeah, I am going to have to go the special order route. My FI has the hardest time finding clothes also... he shops at Marshalls a lot because they have a pretty good Big/Tall section...
9.gif
And thanks for the ring compliments!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful pinky ring!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Skippy!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Man Bling! It looks very nice on his hand. But yeah... good luck with the size 15!
32.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 3:06:18 PM
Author: Gypsy
Wow! Man Bling! It looks very nice on his hand. But yeah... good luck with the size 15!
32.gif
LOL!
25.gif
Thanks Gypsy!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poshpepper, my DH loves Marshalls for the same reason as your man...I''m just glad there''s an ''outlet'' type store they can shop in for discount prices, it''s hard to find big and tall stuff on sale at all.

Forgive me if you have some other thread on this topic, but do you have a matching sort of pinky ring for yourself? If not, I think he should get you one, lol!
9.gif
35.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 2:18:01 AM
Author: monarch64
Poshpepper, my DH loves Marshalls for the same reason as your man...I''m just glad there''s an ''outlet'' type store they can shop in for discount prices, it''s hard to find big and tall stuff on sale at all.

Forgive me if you have some other thread on this topic, but do you have a matching sort of pinky ring for yourself? If not, I think he should get you one, lol!
9.gif
35.gif
Hee hee
3.gif
I don''t have a matching pinkie ring for myself... I''m going to have to tell him about your recommendation!!!
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results