shape
carat
color
clarity

FI''s Wedding Band Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
So the FI finally got his ring - he was always planning on getting a ring similar to this one, but with baguettes from Signed Pieces, however was told by some other reputable jewelers that the baguettes wouldn''t be the most secure. He kept looking and came across this ring and fell for it! Originally, it had 8 diamonds but he changed it to six.

It is in 19k white gold and the stones are all excellent cut (according to the appraisal).

JaysRing015.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
#2 Side view

JaysRing016.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Now with my band!

JaysRing018.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
And with the ering!

JaysRing021.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now!

JaysRing022.jpg

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! VERY nice! Your e-ring just pops!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love it, October!!!!! Its really nice!!!!!!

ps- Did you ever start a thread on your eternity band? Did I miss it? Its gorgeous!!! Handshots please!!!!!
2.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 9:48:20 AM
Author: Dani

ps- Did you ever start a thread on your eternity band? Did I miss it? Its gorgeous!!! Handshots please!!!!!
2.gif
Thanks! He wanted a little bling too ;-)

Actually, that is the same eternity band - I''m taking it to Mark in June to get redone. I just thought it deserved to be in the photoshoot! :)

Mark and I still have to decide, but we are deciding between a lower set basket setting, a ''typical'' shared prong setting, and a u-prong setting like this... http://www.dimendscaasi.com/wedding/forHer/pages/wed02F.asp

Not sure what to do. I want low, but I still want it to be unique/pretty from the side. Hmmm...

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 9:57:12 AM
Author: October2008bride
Date: 5/7/2008 9:48:20 AM

2.gif

Thanks! He wanted a little bling too ;-)

Actually, that is the same eternity band - I''m taking it to Mark in June to get redone. I just thought it deserved to be in the photoshoot! :)

Mark and I still have to decide, but we are deciding between a lower set basket setting, a ''typical'' shared prong setting, and a u-prong setting like this... http://www.dimendscaasi.com/wedding/forHer/pages/wed02F.asp

Not sure what to do. I want low, but I still want it to be unique/pretty from the side. Hmmm...

Ohh....I love that u-prong!!!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 9:59:39 AM

Ohh....I love that u-prong!!!!!
Thanks! Me too! It would mean a custom ring (as opposed to a stock piece) but I think it would match the side view of my ring too :)

Anyways - didn''t mean to take away from FI''s ring - I love it on his hand! I''ll try to get some better pics, but I am rarely home when the sun is out!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful wedding band! All the rings look beautiful together!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
His band is gorgeous! I love the last two pics of your rings all together.

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! He thought it might be too big at first, but now it seems fine.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a great band!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
October2008bride - That''s a terrific men''s band! I love it! Nice choice!!

I love the way that both of your bands match but aren''t "matchy-matchy". Gorgeous and perfect together ... just like you two, right?
2.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
October2008bride - I LURVE that u-ternity band so much! When you come in June I suggest you go to Michael C Fina and try on the uternities by JB Star. They''ll give you a good idea of how low set they can be (and how gorgeous from the side they are)!!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 6:29:50 PM
Author: Sparkalicious
October2008bride - That''s a terrific men''s band! I love it! Nice choice!!

I love the way that both of your bands match but aren''t ''matchy-matchy''. Gorgeous and perfect together ... just like you two, right?
2.gif
Thanks Sparkalicious! I love the whole group of them too :) I don''t often see diamonds in mens'' bands...funny thing is that I didn''t love the idea at first. I had visions of a very feminine style band OR something huge and chunky. I really love this one though.

Thanks for the comment!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 8:01:25 PM
Author: scarlet16
October2008bride - I LURVE that u-ternity band so much! When you come in June I suggest you go to Michael C Fina and try on the uternities by JB Star. They''ll give you a good idea of how low set they can be (and how gorgeous from the side they are)!!!
Good idea! Thanks Scarlet. I am definitely sticking with the same sized diamonds, so it will be neat to try on ones that are similar sized.

Thanks for the idea - I don''t know NYC very well so I will take all your recommendations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love his band! Where did he get it?

My FI wants a band with a few diamonds and sapphires to match my future RHR that will be a diamond and sapphire eternity band (his birthstone is sapphire, mine is diamond). There is a Scott Kay band that he really likes, but I''m imagine it''s quite pricey.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love this band, it''s so cool!!!
30.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 9:54:08 PM
Author: star sparkle

My FI wants a band with a few diamonds and sapphires to match my future RHR that will be a diamond and sapphire eternity band (his birthstone is sapphire, mine is diamond). There is a Scott Kay band that he really likes, but I''m imagine it''s quite pricey.
We got it from a local jeweler - he actually found it at a B&M store, but it ended up that the one "diamond guy" that we know is actually the owner of that B&M. So we bought it for a great price!

I found it online though if you want to take a look http://www.pridejewellery.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=45&catid=10 but it isn''t where I bought it - just found it using the stock number.

I''m sure you could get it custom made though!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/7/2008 10:08:42 PM
Author: October2008bride
Date: 5/7/2008 9:54:08 PM

Author: star sparkle

We got it from a local jeweler - he actually found it at a B&M store, but it ended up that the one ''diamond guy'' that we know is actually the owner of that B&M. So we bought it for a great price!

I found it online though if you want to take a look http://www.pridejewellery.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=45&catid=10 but it isn''t where I bought it - just found it using the stock number.

I''m sure you could get it custom made though!

Great, thank you! It really is an awesome band. You''ll have to get us some hand shots!
27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results