shape
carat
color
clarity

Firstbase32 ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring!!! It came out just lovely!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks lovely! Congrats! She''s going to love it.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats to the lucky lady!
36.gif

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
looking at all 3 pics together made me be like WOW and get VERY excited for the proposal

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful!!!! You did a great job!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Congrats!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
I will take some more pics later when I get home and stuff and try to upload it....any particular shots i should try to get?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congrats!!! We always love a nice flower pic....

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It''s a lovely ring!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
does anyone know where to find a smaller ring box for it? The one James Allen gave is rather large and made of wood so it would be obvious somethign was in my pocket..thanks for any help

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats!

you can try ebay for a ringbox

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! It is a beautiful ring!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Are you still looking for a romantic proposal location near Rainforest Cafe downtown? I think you also asked if anyone knew of any beautiful churches downtown...there''s one on North Mich. Ave. that is gorgeous (I think it''s 4th Presbyterian?)...that area around Water Tower is full of romantic places anyway, and isn''t it closer to Gino''s and Wrigley Field.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2006 3:15:08 PM
Author: firstbase32
does anyone know where to find a smaller ring box for it? The one James Allen gave is rather large and made of wood so it would be obvious somethign was in my pocket..thanks for any help
Perform a surgery on some small staffed toy and put a ring box in. It''s shape wouldn''t give away what''s in your pocket.
9.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring, FB!
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
the ring looks beautiful..

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
It looks just great! Clean and classic and SPARKLE! Well-done!!!

Hmmmmm, as Kaleigh said, we love a good flower shot....also a profile shot, hand shot, even a cd shot, a worn-by-confused-pet shot.....really, we like them all!!!

Is the big proposal this weekend?

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
Nah the proposal isn''t for a couple of weeks. It''s June 27th. I''ve actually already made arrangements for it to be at the church you are takling about in the courtyard. I talked to several of the people on staff at the church and they said there is a place that if it were raining that I could have the artist do it there. They said that there will probably be people around but of course I think that makes it even more awesome so people can see the *BLING* and be like WOAH what a beautiful rock!

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
oh my, it''s BEAUTIFUL! Please be sure to post handshots once that sparkly is on her finger.

what kind of band are you thinking of pairing it with?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/15/2006 9:47:52 PM
Author: firstbase32
Nah the proposal isn''t for a couple of weeks. It''s June 27th. I''ve actually already made arrangements for it to be at the church you are takling about in the courtyard. I talked to several of the people on staff at the church and they said there is a place that if it were raining that I could have the artist do it there. They said that there will probably be people around but of course I think that makes it even more awesome so people can see the *BLING* and be like WOAH what a beautiful rock!
SWEET! That church is just gorgeous, I''ve walked past it more than a few times since I''ve lived in the Chicago area and it always takes my breath away. Reminds me a little of St. Pat''s cathedral in NYC, but smaller... I''m so glad to hear you found a place to propose and it will work out so well for you guys because you''re closer to Wrigley and Gino''s! I''m excited for you Firstbase!!!
36.gif
I swear I will be watching the weather as the date draws nearer and thinking of you when I watch the game that night, lol!

Now, you know it''s a requirement that you come back and post on PS after the engagement--you have to give us hand pics, the story, and all that good stuff! I''ll be waiting, lol!
2.gif
9.gif
Congrats again on the gorgeous ring and best of luck with your proposal!
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nicely done, Firstbase!!! I''ve really enjoyed following your proposal-planning journey and look forward to seeing the handshots!!! June 27....it sounds so far away!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry guys there''s not more pictures...i tried takign some last night but it''s just not very clear. Do you have any recommendations or tips on how to take a picture of the ring without it being all weird? My camera usually is pretty good at this kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results