shape
carat
color
clarity

First time buyer - Opinions on this OMC?

ISam78

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi! Please help me. Can I get everyone's thoughts on this 2.36 M VS2 OMC? Priced at $11,900. Is that reasonable? I'm a little concerned about the warmth and that there is only a GIA eReport (no plot map?)

IMG_8646 (2).JPG 2.36 M VS2 OM.png
53251fbc3b.e42d046e38.b35c60fdec63ce9d379273707420210601-292-1h8ig3h.jpg

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Certainly appears to be an authentic oldie.
Appears to be eye clean.
It will be very apparent that it is yellowish, especially because it does not have any compensating fluorescence.
Have you seen M colored diamonds - the cut will make it appear more O-P.

ISam78

Rough_Rock
Trade
Certainly appears to be an authentic oldie.
Appears to be eye clean.
It will be very apparent that it is yellowish, especially because it does not have any compensating fluorescence.
Have you seen M colored diamonds - the cut will make it appear more O-P.

Thank you for the feedback. I looked at an L color OEC in person and the color didn't bother me, but it also faced up pretty bright. I have not seen any M colored diamonds in person.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for the feedback. I looked at an L color OEC in person and the color didn't bother me, but it also faced up pretty bright. I have not seen any M colored diamonds in person.

OEC's mostly will not show as much color as OMC's.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it...ask for an up-close video of it. Ask the vendor to show you where the inclusions are on the blown-up image of the stone.
(does the vendor have it in hand?)

M will show tint but it looks* to have good light return so should be a relatively bright stone. This is just from viewing the one image on
the fingers. I retain the right to change my mind with more images or videos.:geek2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it...ask for an up-close video of it. Ask the vendor to show you where the inclusions are on the blown-up image of the stone.
(does the vendor have it in hand?)

M will show tint but it looks* to have good light return so should be a relatively bright stone. This is just from viewing the one image on
the fingers. I retain the right to change my mind with more images or videos.:geek2:

Totally agree. Promising but we need more info

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results