shape
carat
color
clarity

First tennis bracelet! Parks Fine Group review

MiloMom

Rough_Rock
After months of poring through threads and learning everything I could about tennis bracelets from all of you, I finally made my purchase! And now I am finally making my first post.

I ended up getting a 4ct four-prong tennis bracelet with F VS diamonds, set in 14k white gold. The 7 pointers look substantial enough on my wrist (>6 inches) and the setting is very delicate and lays flush on my wrist.

Eventually I will want to go bigger but for my lifestyle right now, this was the right size - discreet enough for everyday, but still very sparkly and beautiful.

As for Parks Fine Group, Alex was really great to work with. I honestly think I will go directly to him for my next diamond purchase. What I liked (besides pricing) was that he didn’t push me to purchase. After a very stressful experience elsewhere in New York’s Diamond District, this was a welcome surprise. I reached out on Instagram and told him I was only in the city for a short time - he started setting the diamonds that night! When the bracelet was ready, Alex invited me to come to his shop, try it on and if I didn’t end up wanting, not to worry. After trying it on, he said to let him know in the next few days. As someone who gets very overwhelmed by salespeople and needs time before a large purchase, I really appreciated that he gave me the room to think it over.

Anyway, here she is! Thank you to everyone in the tennis bracelet threads for helping me make an informed purchase :) 46A0FB05-5396-48A5-8E96-63BFB4A9807A.jpeg 36CA0E91-60ED-4439-92A8-5B4A820884E5.jpeg 97AA8BA5-841B-42F9-BBE1-7C6CDFDCCF49.jpeg

SomethingNew

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing, looks lovely on your, especially stacking with the iconic bangle.

Wear it in good health. I love Alex's stuff, but almost impossible to get as they get sold as soon as they are posted.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful - congrats!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! It's a stunner. Love the 7 pointers looks massive in your wrist. Congrats and enjoy!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all the sparkles!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect! It looks absolutely amazing with your Love bangle too!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow gorgeous! I’m so jealous, it looks bigger than 4ct!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! Noice!!! Congrats

Shazam22

Rough_Rock
After months of poring through threads and learning everything I could about tennis bracelets from all of you, I finally made my purchase! And now I am finally making my first post.

I ended up getting a 4ct four-prong tennis bracelet with F VS diamonds, set in 14k white gold. The 7 pointers look substantial enough on my wrist (>6 inches) and the setting is very delicate and lays flush on my wrist.

Eventually I will want to go bigger but for my lifestyle right now, this was the right size - discreet enough for everyday, but still very sparkly and beautiful.

As for Parks Fine Group, Alex was really great to work with. I honestly think I will go directly to him for my next diamond purchase. What I liked (besides pricing) was that he didn’t push me to purchase. After a very stressful experience elsewhere in New York’s Diamond District, this was a welcome surprise. I reached out on Instagram and told him I was only in the city for a short time - he started setting the diamonds that night! When the bracelet was ready, Alex invited me to come to his shop, try it on and if I didn’t end up wanting, not to worry. After trying it on, he said to let him know in the next few days. As someone who gets very overwhelmed by salespeople and needs time before a large purchase, I really appreciated that he gave me the room to think it over.

Anyway, here she is! Thank you to everyone in the tennis bracelet threads for helping me make an informed purchase :) 46A0FB05-5396-48A5-8E96-63BFB4A9807A.jpeg 36CA0E91-60ED-4439-92A8-5B4A820884E5.jpeg 97AA8BA5-841B-42F9-BBE1-7C6CDFDCCF49.jpeg

Congratulations! It’s beautiful and quite substantial. I’m glad you had a great experience with Alex. I also really love his non-pushy demeanor. A total pleasure to work with and delivers great product.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Great bracelet and looks classy with your Love bracelet. And in total agreement about Alex. He’s a gem.

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and looks the perfect size for your wrist.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results