shape
carat
color
clarity

First Proposal Dream EVER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! Last night I had my very first proposal dream! It seemed SO real that when I woke up it took me a minute to come to the realization that no, that did not really happen.
15.gif

BUT... I am so excited at the fact that I ACTUALLY had a dream about it! In all the 6+ years we''ve been together, never ever have I had a dream about it! Does that mean it really IS going to happen soon?

In my dream we were on the cruise (we''re leaving June 1st).... For some reason, I had gotten mad at him, he took off and I went to look for him. I walked into a big room that was all decorated and had a huge dance floor in the middle. Once I walked in, I somehow magically got changed into a cute little dress and FF was walking toward me. At that moment, our song began to play and the lights dimmed. He took my hand and we danced. While we were dancing he was whispering how much I meant to him and recalled all that we''d been through in the last 6 years. When the song ended, he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.

It was PERFECT. Just how I would imagine it to be. Not too over the top but simple... like us.

I''ve been getting really anxious about it in the last week or so and was wondering if I could wait another 2 months without losing my mind but this dream gave me that strength. It was kind of like a little angel telling me to hold on a little longer. That soon my dream would come true.

It was amazing!!!
9.gif

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
That sounds beautiful, I''ll send diamond dust your way for the next two months!

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Awwww, that was beautiful! I''ll send you strength to get through these two months and *dust* that it really is a fairytale!

PrincessLily2009

Rough_Rock
Wow what a fabulous dream! My proposal dreams consist of little more than a "welp, here you go" while standing in my kitchen. I''m kind of jealous! Haha!

Good luck and lots of dust!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results