shape
carat
color
clarity

First post- just saying Hola & Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Hello All!
I''m thrilled that I stumbled across this awesome site. The information I have learned so far is invaluable, and it will certainly aid my boyfriend and I in our search for "the one".

Funny how when you mention to friends, associates, etc... that you are ''talking about looking at hardware", they offer all sorts of advice. I''m taking it all with a grain of salt, and doing my due dilligence here on PS.

We''re planning to first check things out here in L.A, just to actually see gems in person (I''ve seen a ton online!). It will also give us an idea of what speaks to me. I think I know what I like (princess solitare, simple platinum setting- either tiffany, or X/W prong), but we''ll see.

Thanks in advance for all your assistance. You guys have helped more than you know!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Chargergrrl and welcome
36.gif
Glad you have decided to join in the fun!
9.gif
The folk here are incredible as you have realised and really go out of their way to help! Sounds like you are off to a good start looking at different diamonds to see what you like and using the advice offered on this site. I love the search tool at the top of the page, you can type in almost any question and it will answer it.

Good luck in your search - when you find some contenders don''t hesitate to post the specs here - so the experts can help you pick the best one. Hope you stick around and look forward to hearing more from you in the future
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope!
35.gif
Where are you going to look in LA? I belive AChiOAlumni was able to find a jewler there she was pleased with. Good luck I hope you find something you love!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ChargerGrrl and a big welcome to PS!!!
36.gif

I am glad you found this site. You will learn a lot and have fun along the way in your diamond quest. Glad you decided to join us!!!
35.gif

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Matadora:

I live about 2 miles from one of the "world''s largest engagement ring stores", so we''re using that as a starting point. We''ll also hit the Jewelry District, as a co-worker''s father owns a shop there. And, even though it''s out of our price range, I would love to visit Tiffany''s, just to see their offerings.

I welcome any recommendations for L.A area jewelers. I''ll be sure to do a search as well!

Honestly, I''m really leaning towards buying online. So many of you have had great experiences, and it just sounds like the way to go! I will be in Houston next month on business, and would like to visit Whiteflash and check them out.

THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results